• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Goonchild/Luke/ECX7Collection/cgc-overstreeter/Alex DeLarge/Thomas...

673 posts in this topic

Thing is....with all his mouthing off, and chest pounding....he's left himself exposed to being TOTALLY PLAYED, a process which I believe began with the SA#179 and is continuing at present.

Really intelligent. :screwy:

Im still trying to figure out why you would be proud of paying more then double the going rate for a book and stating that you are proud of it.

Being determined to get a book because you really want it is one thing.

Being determined to get a book just so you can say somebody else didn't get it is something else entirely.

Having enough money to keep Bedrock from getting one of his books :cloud9:

A boy can dream can't he?

Just let me know, I'll gladly step aside....

Unless it is something I really want. Then I may go all Goonchild on you.

Please, please, please. Let's not ensconce his screen name permanently in to our vernacular. :eek:

Too Late.

Im still trying to figure out why you would be proud of paying more then double the going rate for a book and stating that you are proud of it.

Being determined to get a book just so you can say somebody else didn't get it is something else entirely.

Please, please, please. Let's not ensconce his screen name permanently in to our vernacular. :eek:

Too Late.

Says Buckeye... :whistle:

Too Late.

Says Buckeye... :whistle:

Get ready for it. I envision it being similar to "bogarting." Could be done to the greggy-wannabees on sweet 100 pagers or maybe Northland X-Men. :whistle:

"Bogarting"? Like, as in, "don't Bogart the J"? Another funny word in this thread.

Not as funny as "shut-in" though.

That's it exactly. "Don't bogart that j, man" = "Don't goonchild all those sweet Bowling Green westerns, save some for the rest of us."

"Bogarting"? Like, as in, "don't Bogart the J"? Another funny word in this thread.

That's it exactly. "Don't bogart that j, man" = "Don't goonchild all those sweet Bowling Green westerns, save some for the rest of us."

Jim awe4one was right, this is a funny thread.

The bothersome thing is that I've really enjoyed Goon-whats-his-name's EC theater thread.

Can ya'll just let him keep doing that?

It is in a train wreck sort of way. Goon obviously thrives on attention so he'll be back soon enough...if he isn't already...

Jim

He was posting in his EC thread today. Again, a thread with plenty of merit in & of itself...apart from the 40 car pile up in this thread.

The bothersome thing is that I've really enjoyed Goon-whats-his-name's EC theater thread.

Can ya'll just let him keep doing that?

I liked it too. It let me read a sweet horror story for free.

It is in a train wreck sort of way. Goon obviously thrives on attention so he'll be back soon enough...if he isn't already...

Jim

I thought that he was blueboy according to one members logic. (shrug)