• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introduction

40 posts in this topic

Did you attend sunday, this kid was there with a few lngboxes of silver age dumping comics so cheap, alot of mid grade but somestuff was really nice.... And cheap haha

couldnt make it... got married instead.

Congrats !! How was the wedding ?

Im in the beautiful Jersey Shore. I dont travel up north except comic shows, and my fiances family is in the "Ironbound" section of newark.. I dont like newark. I dont know where in passaic I may have ever been .

Shore person too! :hi:

Have a buddy up in Clifton that I see once in a while.

We usually get together for a meal at a great Portuguese restaurant in the ironbound section of Newark, the Iberian Peninsula! :cloud9:

Best place to go, my fiance is portugese. Ive eaten at Brasilia and a taste of portugal maybe ? I forget but the food up there is amazing. Your from the shore ?

Welcome to the Boards! (thumbs u

I used to frequent the old Passaic Book Store (long since gone), ever been there?

the Passaic Book Store is still around, but not as actively selling comics.

Used to be right on Main St., where'd it go? They still have books?

Just curious as it was one of my fav places and always worth a trip from the shore area.

Some people just get bothered by bad spelling and grammar its fine. As long as I can comprehend what your saying I dont get bothered by it.

That would be "it's" not its. Oh, and that would be "you're" not your.

Welcome to the boards! (:

Haha or is it Ha-ha

Some people just get bothered by bad spelling and grammar its fine. As long as I can comprehend what your saying I dont get bothered by it.

That would be "it's" not its. Oh, and that would be "you're" not your.

Welcome to the boards! (:

Haha or is it Ha-ha

Good One.................. (thumbs u

seems like everyone has to take their lumps these days before being accepted here.......... (shrug)

Welcome from a fellow New Jerseyan............Northwest - Independence Twsp.

Im kinda shocked about the amount of NJ residents here. Doesnt seem like alot of locals into collecting, I know 3 people in my town and talk to one regularly. So I figured if I wanna talk comics id have to join a board.

Did you attend sunday, this kid was there with a few lngboxes of silver age dumping comics so cheap, alot of mid grade but somestuff was really nice.... And cheap haha

couldnt make it... got married instead.

Please tell me you're not posting on your honeymoon.

I was wondering that. Shouldnt you be on some exotic island for your honeymoon . Or in vegas with elvis impersonators

Im kinda shocked about the amount of NJ residents here. Doesnt seem like alot of locals into collecting, I know 3 people in my town and talk to one regularly. So I figured if I wanna talk comics id have to join a board.

NJ is the home of comics! :sumo:

Im in the beautiful Jersey Shore. I dont travel up north except comic shows, and my fiances family is in the "Ironbound" section of newark.. I dont like newark. I dont know where in passaic I may have ever been .

We usually get together for a meal at a great Portuguese restaurant in the ironbound section of Newark, the Iberian Peninsula! :cloud9:

Best place to go, my fiance is portugese. Ive eaten at Brasilia and a taste of portugal maybe ? I forget but the food up there is amazing. Your from the shore ?

Bemvindo. :hi:

Tu estas lichado... lol

Bemvindo. :hi:

Tu estas lichado... lol

I dont speak portugese ill reply later.