• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introduction

40 posts in this topic

Hows it going im new to the board. Just figured id introduce myself before posting anything. Im 29 collect marvel and dc silver to present, would like to start collecting Golden Age but im getting married in August. I attend and sell at 2 comic shows a month in No. New Jersey, and have been collecting comics for 21 years with a long hiatus from the onslaught saga until civil war. My collection is too big for my house and I have no interest in thinning it out. So hows it going everyone ?

Im in the beautiful Jersey Shore. I dont travel up north except comic shows, and my fiances family is in the "Ironbound" section of newark.. I dont like newark. I dont know where in passaic I may have ever been .

Shore person too! :hi:

Have a buddy up in Clifton that I see once in a while.

We usually get together for a meal at a great Portuguese restaurant in the ironbound section of Newark, the Iberian Peninsula! :cloud9: