• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Board Member/Ebay Seller Who Shills His Auctions?

118 posts in this topic

FlyingDonut was caught doing this a few years ago. Doesn't seem to matter though. As has been pointed out several times, many in here would trade their own mother to the devil if it meant getting the books they want.

FlyingDonut was caught doing this a few years ago. Doesn't seem to matter though. As has been pointed out several times, many in here would trade their own mother if it meant getting the books they want.

Not me :shy:

FlyingDonut was caught doing this a few years ago. Doesn't seem to matter though. As has been pointed out several times, many in here would trade their own mother to the devil if it meant getting the books they want.

:o

FlyingDonut was caught doing this a few years ago. Doesn't seem to matter though. As has been pointed out several times, many in here would trade their own mother if it meant getting the books they want.

Depends on the issue.

Depends on the issue.

I would not trade my mother for any funny book out there :sumo:

Never liked her much anyway...

Never liked her much anyway...

Now my sister-in-law is a total different story lol

And btw.....that thing with Donut was as close to an actual isolated incident as you'll find on the boards. FD made his amends and the caravan moved on.
1 little nugget of board history at a time.