• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, May 10 - 11

36 posts in this topic

24 days and counting! I'm going to wait to see the Iron Man movie when I'm there, probably Friday night. Hope it is good :wishluck: If I hear anyone in the audience yelling "JUNK!", I'll know it be Greggy. (tsk)

Just a week away!

:banana::applause::banana:

I'm glad someone else other than me is stoked about it! :foryou:

(thumbs u Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this show. :headbang:

Will be up there on Friday in the morning and plan on waiting to see the IM movie there, going to the con, and then spending the nights wandering Seattle. All of the boardies going should try and meet up for dinner...maybe a few drinks :devil:

So, is there anyone else going aside from those listed...?

Just a week away!

So let's start of list of those who are coming!

JazzMan

Designer Toast

Wordlsbestcomics

Desert WInds

aardvark88 + 3 (no greggy). I may be staying for the Sat. 5:00 pm live art auction to raise $$ for Josh Medors. Donors may also bid via email at http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com before the Seattle con. :foryou:

Just a week away!

So let's start of list of those who are coming!

JazzMan

Designer Toast

Wordlsbestcomics

Desert WInds

aardvark88 + 3 (no greggy). I may be staying for the Sat. 5:00 pm live art auction to raise $$ for Josh Nedors. Donors may also bid via email at http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com before the Seattle con. :foryou:

See you there! (thumbs u

Anyone else going...?

anyone able to give a guy in chilliwack a ride? Its a long and lonely ride by you're self :S I"m not sure if I want to do it again by my self :S

If not any chance someone could pick up an extra promo guide for me the one with the invincible cover ? :) I have started collecting those and I get them signed as well & then b&b them :)

Anyone on the boards want any of the exclusives from the show, just give me a PM and we can work it out.

Don't really want any of the exclusive but I would like one of the free program guides with the invincible cover on it

Will be flying to Seattle in less than 18 hours :banana:

For those of you who PM'd me for exclusive, I will try my best to get 'em before they run out. I will not have much access to Internet/e-mail over the weekend, so please try and send any requests to me before 8PM tonight.

Missed any board members at the show so far, but did hear from the CGC booth they were around. I will be around the show all day tomorrow and will swing by the CGC booth about 3PM Sunday for anyone who wants to meet up. I met the folks from CGC - super nice folks (thumbs u

Great show so far, having an excellent time and a lot of fun. Over 5,000 in attendance the first day. Got some sigs, picked up a few books, and met some very nice people. Went out on the city after the show and miss living in this area - great city! Saw Iron Man on Friday and loved it (thumbs u

Will post some pics when I get home...

I hated missing eccc this year but just did not want to go to it by my self cause of the drive :( & I'm going to the sdcc in a couple months anyways for the first time ... :S