• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, May 10 - 11

36 posts in this topic

Comics by the pound? hm Five-cents a pound sounds good! (thumbs u

This will be my first time at this show and am looking forward to it. I will finally be able to get my Mike Grell books signed! Any other board members going?

I'll be there Saturday only. Attended last year. It's a blast. Lots of signature opportunities and great artists. Oh yeah, and a bunch of over-priced comics. :) But the good thing is that a prepared buyer can haggle to the right price any time.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :kidaround:

Supergirl tv actress Vanderpoort will NOT be at this con. Check their website for latest guest updates.

She's been replaced by Julie Benz ( click here for media guests ) :

Julie Benz has signed on to the Emerald City ComiCon as our newest media guest! Julie is taking the place of Laura Vandervoort, who will be unable to appear at the show due to a filming conflict.

Julie is currently appearing as Rita Bennett on the TV series Dexter and is best known in the sci-fi community as Darla on Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

She most recently starred in Rambo alongside Sylvester Stallone and will be starring this fall in the upcoming Punisher: War Zone feature film as Angela Donatelli.

I've heard this show is a lot of fun. Hope to meet some of you there. Anyone else going?

:hi:

You don't count :sumo: Please read the forum guidelines about whether or not graders count when discussing who's going to shows.

I've heard this show is a lot of fun. Hope to meet some of you there. Anyone else going?

You don't count :sumo: Please read the forum guidelines about whether or not graders count when discussing who's going to shows.

That's true.

Lucky for me I can't read!

...waits for the obligatory "You can't grade either" comment...

See you there! Perhaps a swarm of boardies can get together and go on a drunken rampage of Godzilla like proportions... hm ...Hello Space Needle...

lol

Worldsbestcomics, have you been to this show before?

Yes, I've been both days for the past two years. The number of Boardies present has grown steadily. Last year I met CrowsQB and greggy and I think there will be some Canadians here again this year. :wishluck: