• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how long do you have to leave feedback on Ebay?

8 posts in this topic

I bought something almost 1 month ago from a pretty big seller and still haven't received the item although I have emailed him several times. Does anyone know how long I have? I want to make sure I leave him feedback that is negative because he has been so bad on the shipping (assuming I actually receive what I paid for).

Hey,

before leaving negs, find out if he's been in the hospital or something first. I mean if his existing feedback is good. There must be a problem. right? Sometimes things happen beyond our control. Death in the family, etc.

I had to email twice and waited almost three weeks for a reply. He told me when it was going out but never confirmed he shipped it so I emailed him again (third time) and he says he will email me the shipping info when he gets home but nothing yet (he is East coast).