• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Punisher movie pic.....

23 posts in this topic

Wanted to post something special for my 1000th post (took me 15 months I'm a slacker I know)

thumbsup2.gif

http://www.picturedot.com/FetchImageJPG.asp?ImageType=P&ImageFormat=H&ImageID=85757

So Mr Jane looks a little less puny, but I'm still sure Joe Collector can kick his [!@#%^&^].

T-shirt is a joke though....WTF ?? 27_laughing.gif

Where's the blonde hair? confused-smiley-013.gif Looks nothing like the 1st shot...and Frank-ly, I don't see anything wrong with the t-shirt either (other than the fact that the Punisher wears a black t-shirt with a big skull on it in the first place)? confused-smiley-013.gif

punisher.jpg

Where's the blonde hair? confused-smiley-013.gif Looks nothing like the 1st shot...and Frank-ly, I don't see anything wrong with the t-shirt either (other than the fact that the Punisher wears a black t-shirt with a big skull on it in the first place)? confused-smiley-013.gif

punisher.jpg

Dude, a completely sane, gun-toting, grenade-tossing, big city vigilante does NOT wear t-shirts. It's completely unrealistic.

He would wear a cardigan... or maybe a nice mock turtleneck with a v-neck wool pullover.

"Worst movie ever."

punisher.jpg

Hah !!! (I'll say it again HAH !) like you are the T-shirt expert here....

Don't forget we all saw that picture you posted in 2002 with a young Dr.Banner wearing a Hulk T-shirt.... 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

punisher.jpg

Don't forget we all saw that picture you posted in 2002 with a young Dr.Banner wearing a Hulk T-shirt.... 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

And therefore, I am fully qualified to pass judgement on the wearing of silly superhero t-shirts, am I not!?!?

punisher.jpg

And therefore, I am fully qualified to pass judgement on the wearing of silly superhero t-shirts, am I not!?!?

HELLO?!?!?? We're looking for fashion tips??? Haven't you all seen "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"??? We need to ask our resident clothes horse-y (de-closeted, sorry Beyonder) homosexual... :::looks at Greggy:::

Haven't you all seen "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy"???

My wife tells me the best tip from that show is to make sure you trim your nose hair... thumbsup2.gif

She's probably just tired of listening to the rustling when you breathe. tonofbricks.gif

punisher.jpg

Dude, a completely sane, gun-toting, grenade-tossing, big city vigilante does NOT wear t-shirts. It's completely unrealistic.

He would wear a cardigan... or maybe a nice mock turtleneck with a v-neck wool pullover.

"Worst movie ever."

Nope that "Worst movie ever" Titles goes to House of the Dead which surprisingly is still in theatres and even more surprising did not go straight to Beta. I would rather watch this movie if they replaced the current star with Dolph Lundgren again and called it Punisher 2. 893frustrated.gif

By the way happy 1000th post Allan thumbsup2.gif