• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer

40 posts in this topic

Too bad Harrison isn't running for president.

:(

He had a nice audition for it already...."GET OFF MY PLANE!"

405pxAir_Force_One.jpg

Looks great.

Three night ago I was at an Independent film festival and they showed a remake of Raiders done scene for scene (minus a couple) by thirteen year olds in around 1984 or so. It was incredible. They somehow made the giant boulder! The kids had cars on fire, melting nazis, skewered treacherous guides, submarines, the works. It was super impressive (it took seven years, the kids all went noticeably through puberty). I don't know that it is rentable however.

Looks great.

Three night ago I was at an Independent film festival and they showed a remake of Raiders done scene for scene (minus a couple) by thirteen year olds in around 1984 or so. It was incredible. They somehow made the giant boulder! The kids had cars on fire, melting nazis, skewered treacherous guides, submarines, the works. It was super impressive (it took seven years, the kids all went noticeably through puberty). I don't know that it is rentable however.

aintitcool.com did a review of it some years back... it sounded like the kind of thing my friends and I would have liked to do had we the technology...

Looks great.

aintitcool.com did a review of it some years back... it sounded like the kind of thing my friends and I would have liked to do had we the technology...

I remember reading about it on Aint It Cool News. Have always wanted to see this. They should make it available somehow for everyone to see. Would love to see it get added as a special feature on a future Indy DVD/Blu-ray release.

Looks great.

apparently Steven SPIELBERG EVENTUALLY SAW THE FILM, AND, AMZINGLY, SIGNED ADEAL with the guys to make a film about them MAKING the film!

Looks a little dare I say "too" sci-fi -ish

:gossip: That's what they were going for. Earlier films were in the 1930's-40's the time of serials and high adventure films. This one is set in 1957....when, you guessed it, Sci-Fi reigned supreme.

Some people are gonna hate it, alot of people will love it. I think it's genius to adapt Indy for the times his adventures were to have taken place.

C

Looks great.

apparently Steven SPIELBERG EVENTUALLY SAW THE FILM, AND, AMZINGLY, SIGNED ADEAL with the guys to make a film about them MAKING the film!

If done as a narrative 'based on a true story' that could make for a really fun film! A true story about some young filmmakers remaking a film made by the director of this film...

Except that Harrison Ford has aged poorly, and this endeavor seems ambitious, to say the least. 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' is my ALL-TIME favorite film, but I personally don't think this is going to work very well, and it seems fans of the series are expecting it to.

Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst....I don't think it will fly