• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Konga

13 posts in this topic

Another one that I don't think was ever even opened. Little bit of a dust shadow on the TBC but, really, this is in better shape than some of the moderns I bought yesterday.

Konga1FC.jpg

Konga2BC.jpg

As usual, a pleasure to see the books from this collection.

I'm going to say 9.4. Yeah, it has that shadow, but lord what a sweet book.

It's nice to be able to show them to people who can appreciate them! My daughters think comic books are dumb and that slabbed comics just don't make sense.

Oh, you should really open it. The interior art is much richer than the cover.

This is one of Ditko's best work for Charlton - just as good as any of the better fantasy stories in those Atlas pre-hero books.

Bill

Hopefully it's better than the art on the back cover! Those are some incredibly lame drawings of apes! :o

As usual, a pleasure to see the books from this collection.

I'm going to say 9.4. Yeah, it has that shadow, but lord what a sweet book.

It's nice to be able to show them to people who can appreciate them! My daughters think comic books are dumb and that slabbed comics just don't make sense.

They make lots of cents! :cloud9:

9.4 whats the PQ look to be?

Probably cream to off-white? Maybe just cream. You can tell it is tanned.

Edit: I'm gonna say cream to off-white since this is one of the better ones in the set. Maybe CGC will look kindly on its age and give it off-white but the grader might need to have had a nice morning.