• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What changes would you recommend for CGC case?

12 posts in this topic

Only one that I can think of... is underneath the "number" grade I would like to see the "VF/NM/NM+/etc., etc." equivalent.

They included them on the labels when CGC first started but they were eventually dropped.

yeah- they should reinstate the nomenclature even if they just printed it very small underneath the enlarged numerical grade.

Only one that I can think of... is underneath the "number" grade I would like to see the "VF/NM/NM+/etc., etc." equivalent.

They included them on the labels when CGC first started but they were eventually dropped.

yeah- they should reinstate the nomenclature even if they just printed it very small underneath the enlarged numerical grade.

I 100% Percent agree, I like the look of the new label, but I would still like to see them put back on the NM+, Fine, etc...

How about making an inner well that doesn't have little notches in all four corners that create excellent opportunities for damage if a book moves even the slightest bit?

Oh wait, they have those. How about using them in all cases, then?

Forget worrying over the holder; instead demand that they drop the amount it costs to grade a particular book being made contingent upon the FMV of that book.