• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Marvel Team-Up #53

:juggle:   

60 members have voted

1. 1. :juggle:

16 posts in this topic

hm the bottom left corner FC looks a bit soft and I'm not sure how much to deduct for the color bleed so I put 9.2

I had an IF 15 with the same pinkish back cover. It still got a 9.6 from CGC. I'd say this MTU 53 would slab 9.4

As you said...that corner looks a bit soft.

hm the bottom left corner FC looks a bit soft and I'm not sure how much to deduct for the color bleed so I put 9.2

I had an IF 15 with the same pinkish back cover. It still got a 9.6 from CGC. I'd say this MTU 53 would slab 9.4

As you said...that corner looks a bit soft.

If David is shooting for a 9.4/9.6 he needs to let Nik submit it and that BC Color Bleed/Transfer Stain/Whatever will become a production error.

it looks like transfer stain to me as if you stare long enough you can almost see the FC Spidey iimage in it................ :insane:

Both spine corners look soft, round and fuzzy.

:whistle:

Fuzzy is as fuzzy does . . . :baiting:

:whistle:(: