• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOD #10, staying or going?

7 posts in this topic

Never understood the high price of this issue for a long time now, but is THIS gonna make it a stayer for a while?" target="_blank">THIS gonna keep the value for a few years more? Still hard to find in HG. confused-smiley-013.gif

What do you guys say?

Yep, I think the book will hold firm for some time to come. It has cemented itself as one of the big BA keys and as such will always be sought after by BA collectors/investors.

For me the first appearance of Blade has gone beyond the whole 'movie hype' stage and is now very collectable in its own right. It also falls into the same of catagory as Iron Man #55, in that it took many years to break out as a key and as such was not as heavily hoarded/looked after as other BA keys. It is one of tougher BA books to find in true HG.

Yep, I think the book will hold firm for some time to come. It has cemented itself as one of the big BA keys and as such will always be sought after by BA collectors/investors.

For me the first appearance of Blade has gone beyond the whole 'movie hype' stage and is now very collectable in its own right. It also falls into the same of catagory as Iron Man #55, in that it took many years to break out as a key and as such was not as heavily hoarded/looked after as other BA keys. It is one of tougher BA books to find in true HG.

That is true....

Maybe not so hard to find CGC graded (I think a couple books flip incessantly)

But try to find a solid-graded high grade raw copy...

Tought to find..nay, near impossible to find.

I sold my perfect structurally 9.4 a while back, haven't seen it show up again yet. Have seen some off-centered ones and miscut ones though flip a few times. I'd agree it's a solid book, it's really not THAT hard to find. But it can be difficult at times. I'd like to buy it back again later on, but getting 400 dollars out of it was just too much to pass up.

Brian