• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Needed in determining value of Savage Sword of Conan #142 Double Cover

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I've got this magazine that I just found out has a double cover. I had intended on offering it to Buffyfan per his want-to-buy post. While checking the page quality, I foun out that it's a double cover. I mentioned the fact that it is a double cover and BF has expressed an interest. Problem is, neither him nor I, can decide it's value. I'm interested in trading for a nice horror book. I'm including some scans. The outside cover looks to be an 8.0-8.5 grade. The inside cover looks to be at least a nm. It does have a bend (not creased)on the back LLC that affects, I'd say 3 pages, getting smaller on each page. Staples are discolored, showing some reflectivity. Pages are ow or ow-w

We have decided that the best option would be to show the book to the board and get your opinions as to what might be a fair trade and monetary value. Hope you can help

Turokhunter

52921-con-obv.jpg.ce0194109cec0d1b34bb6065cd324ce3.jpg

52922-conan-rev.jpg.c92f2b6e8d985abafa1a081e87b4f848.jpg