• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romita Sr. in 2008??

13 posts in this topic

Howdy-I was wondering if anyone knew if "Jazzy" John Romita (Sr.) will be attending any cons for a potenial CGC SS in 2008??I heard he does Baltimore-if this is true is it a CGC attended event??Any where else??I know too many questions.Hey cut me some slack- 'm new.

He did attend last year, it was well attended by CGC, and the boys are very good about getting collectors like us hooked up!

Sounds Great!! I will keep lurking around the boards-As i see most upcoming events are posted here.Hopefully when the time comes all will fall into place.

And for what it's worth: John's signature looks really, really great. Some artists' signatures don't look all too neat, but his is very legible.

i.e.

Signed-ASM50Front.jpg

WOW!! How many books are typical for signature series for a Superstar artist of Romita caliber??I have a lot and could be there all day.But if need be could narrow it down to a selected few.i know the latter would be prefered so other could get theres.

OH Yeah!! You being in Cali. That would be great!I'm stuck here in Denver.We'd be lucky if if CGC-Wizard-Marvel etc. even knew where Colorado was.As close as we come to a Con is the freakin Mile High Comics Superstore.Can you say "BORING!"

But hey San diego is closer than Baltimore so that would work great also.

OH Yeah!! You being in Cali. That would be great!I'm stuck here in Denver.We'd be lucky if if CGC-Wizard-Marvel etc. even knew where Colorado was.As close as we come to a Con is the freakin Mile High Comics Superstore.Can you say "BORING!"

But hey San diego is closer than Baltimore so that would work great also.

I was just in Denver over the summer. Cool place. I went to Mile High Comics... zzz is right. Saw the Rockies play, great overall experience.

Yeah it's a great place to live and raise a family.

And a good city to visit-brand new convention center.We've had the NBA-MLB-NHL All star games here.You would think with the exposure Mile High Comics gets they would have some pull for some top artist-writers to do an apperance a least once a year or every other year.Our big thing was back in 2003 when Jim Lee came.I heard the owner of Mile high had won (lee's apperance) it on Fee-bay.He had a huge turn out though.Who knows??Maybe one day or should I say ONE MORE DAY.