• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: IRON MAN #90

12 posts in this topic

Please let me know what you think & tomorrow I'll let you know what the seller said this was graded at....THANKS EVERYONE.............

GD/NM :makepoint:

is that a turd-stain on the front cover??

hm

lol

I thought the same thing when I looked at it BUT it's some kinda food or some thing.......

Please let me know what you think & tomorrow I'll let you know what the seller said this was graded at....THANKS EVERYONE.............

GD/NM :makepoint:

is that a turd-stain on the front cover??

hm

lol

I thought the same thing when I looked at it BUT it's some kinda food or some thing.......

It's the ubiquitous chocolate ice cream lol A comic book's worst enemies are chocolate ice cream and potato chips :sumo: Don't believe me? Give it a test . . . It's the only way to read a book! lol

4.0 btw :sumo:

Now I bought this off ebay & seller had 600 feedback at 100% with no negs at all.

scan provided showed nothing like what was given here and listing stated this book was in................................VERY FINE CONDITION............... (thumbs u

I asked for my money back but haven't heard back from the seller :frustrated: