• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need help!

7 posts in this topic

Because I am a comicartcoholic! I just can't stop buying the stuff! :)

I am normally very selective (I am cheap! :grin:) but when I saw this Jim Starlin Superman vs Orion Death of New Gods #2 Cover I had to buy it, even though it was alot more than what I normally spend on art.

I have to thank Spencer Beck for furthering my addiction. Enjoy!

Malvin

PS That's why I seem to be selling alot of stuff on ebay lately, have to pay for past sins!

Because I am a comicartcoholic! I just can't stop buying the stuff! :)

I am normally very selective (I am cheap! :grin:) but when I saw this Jim Starlin Superman vs Orion Death of New Gods #2 Cover I had to buy it, even though it was alot more than what I normally spend on art.

I have to thank Spencer Beck for furthering my addiction. Enjoy!

Malvin

PS That's why I seem to be selling alot of stuff on ebay lately, have to pay for past sins!

Nice. I hope you can still afford rent, and food. :grin:

Actually Hal, you are right, it was only slightly over $100, $101 in fact. If you want your own, I can tell you where to get it, but you'll have to buy some swamp land in Florida along with a bridge too. It's a packaged deal!

Malvin