• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181!!!!!!!!!!

Are the people on this forum capable of using another key other than Hulk 181 to use in a "high grade key" discussion?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Are the people on this forum capable of using another key other than Hulk 181 to use in a "high grade key" discussion?

20 posts in this topic

Obviously not! 27_laughing.gif

To be fair...

Most of the folks here grew up reading 1970s comics and that book is the Holy Grail of that Age.

Like Amazing Fantasy 15 is of the 1960s... smirk.gif

I sure hope so... I've been burned out for some time, but had to defend a few mistatements a month or so ago. I've managed to stay off it for awhile and it feels good.

acclaim.gifgrin.gif

(BB13) "Hello, my name is Bruce and I haven't talked about wolverine's 1st app. in over a month, but I need help to keep it going... its sooo >sob< hard not to "

(rest of support group) "well done, you get get a blue badge... "congrats!, go for 2"... "if you get close, you can always call one of us"

(BB13) "Thanks guys.. I'm glad I joined"

I sure hope so... I've been burned out for some time, but had to defend a few mistatements a month or so ago. I've managed to stay off it for awhile and it feels good.

acclaim.gifgrin.gif

(BB13) "Hello, my name is Bruce and I haven't talked about wolverine's 1st app. in over a month, but I need help to keep it going... its sooo >sob< hard not to "

(rest of support group) "well done, you get get a blue badge... "congrats!, go for 2"... "if you get close, you can always call one of us"

Get over this book!

893frustrated.gif

duh.. that's what I've been saying too... and thus the parody. I'm sooo tired of it believe me. I'd rather talk about all the missing 9.6's and 9.8's i can't find.

Where the hell are the supposdely commonplace books that have been submitted in decent numbers, but are missing HG's

Where's are the Champions 1's in 9.8?

Where's are the bloody iron Fist 1 & 15's in 9.8's

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

duh.. that's what I've been saying too... and thus the parody. I'm sooo tired of it believe me. I'd rather talk about all the missing 9.6's and 9.8's i can't find.

Where the hell are the supposdely commonplace books that have been submitted in decent numbers, but are missing HG's

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's in my box at home? grin.gif

acclaim.gifgrin.gif

Get over this book!

893frustrated.gif

Nah, I give Bruce credit. He was real bad at one point........I thought he was a lost cause.......but he turned himself around. A true inspiraition. thumbsup2.gif

Same here. Even though I'm into Marvel, I was ever that into this book, but I intended to get a nice copy eventually. But now I can't stand it, and it dosen't look like I'm ever going to go near it. I'd be too tempted to smash the slab to pieces.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have them all and they will never see the light of day. 27_laughing.gif

Same here. Even though I'm into Marvel, I was ever that into this book, but I intended to get a nice copy eventually. But now I can't stand it, and it dosen't look like I'm ever going to go near it. I'd be too tempted to smash the slab to pieces.

Word.

you've gone too far sir shocked.gif

I challenge you to a no-strike, Gracie-style grappling contest... winner takes the other's slabs.

stooges.gif

Cool, but you can keep your Hulk 181(s). Say your final goodbye's to the wife and kids, and I'll meet you on your turf in Joisy. grin.gif

acclaim.gifgrin.gif

Get over this book!

893frustrated.gif

Nah, I give Bruce credit. He was real bad at one point........I thought he was a lost cause.......but he turned himself around. A true inspiraition. thumbsup2.gif

Well the first part in any recovery is to first you admit you have a problem...as Bruce so bravely showed us.....

Now, I would like to talk about Hulk 181 for one second.....I think i would rather have a X MEN 94 in 9.4....seems like a much harder book to come across.....