• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC Current Auctions

63 posts in this topic

Does every book in this current auction have a reserve? 13 bids and every single one shows reserve not met :tonofbricks:
:roflmao:

6 bids = Reserve not met 6x for me.

But, you're a cheapazz. Get your books yet?

Negative. I am not cheap. I shop for bargains.

So, you're frugal, like JC. :tonofbricks:

Unlike JC, I have spent thousands of dollars with the wonderful sellers on this Board. I would buy the pimp slap 101 from you for tall coin, if you would ever get off of it.

Prove it Irish

He won't get off of it!

Does every book in this current auction have a reserve? 13 bids and every single one shows reserve not met :tonofbricks:

Unlike JC, I have spent thousands of dollars with the wonderful sellers on this Board. I would buy the pimp slap 101 from you for tall coin, if you would ever get off of it.

I have retired from selling on the boards.

Private Sale

Because.....why? (shrug)

Because.....why? (shrug)

:gossip:

:(

Quote "I am retiring from selling on these boards"......................No freakin kidding !..... Me too ,( I'm sure to every one's delight.)

:gossip:...But I think I still somehow sold more $$ from my latest POS Image's than his Northland X-Men's did.. (shrug) (shrug).......................................Oh , I almost Forgot................................ :makepoint:

Call and ask.

It's a shame your vacation couldn't have been longer. :(

I dunno, it was a rather helpful response. Non-derailing for a change.

If you want to start speculating, start a poll and make sure you include a crack option.

I think we have derailed Nik's thread enough.

So, how many of the CC books do you think are company owned and how many are consigned?

six

Call and ask.

If you want to start speculating, start a poll and make sure you include a crack option.

Pardon me. I forgot that this message board, of all places, is a speculation free zone. meh

Call and ask.

Pardon me. I forgot that this message board, of all places, is a speculation free zone. meh

Egads no, I will not pardon you. :makepoint: