• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World LA "Little Over 2 Weeks Away"!!!

58 posts in this topic

Lets get a final list of people who are going.

and if you are going to submit anything to CGC for on-site grading.

I am going Saturday only and will be at attending the CGC restro panel, should be very interesting.

I will also be submiting some late 70's and early 80' ASM's for onsite grading.

Come on people let us know......

I will definitely be there Friday and Saturday. Sunday is a possibility. I'm looking forward to meeting some board members, getting some books graded on-site, and hopefully purchasing some DC Bronze Horror and/or Silver ASMs.

Hope to see many of you at the Resto. Seminar. (thumbs u

Dress up, have fun!!!

:headbang:

I don't know if you've seen my batman costume, but it's all made out of latex rubber and if I decide to wear it, I will be sweating soo much underneath the cowl and it's alot of work putting it and removing it. It's a cool costume though!

I'll be there.

Question about the on-site grading;

- Do you get the books back right away? Or do they take it back to Dallas, grade it there and ship it to you?

What I do is I go first thing Saturday when WW LA opens and go right to the CGC booth and tell them that I am only here for Saturday only and they always have my books ready by the end of the show.

Maybe if you submit like 3-4 you should have no problem getting them back the same day.

I'll be there.

- Do you get the books back right away? Or do they take it back to Dallas, grade it there and ship it to you?

The earlier you drop your books off the better. I would recommend Friday morning. The books *should* be ready by Sunday at the end of the convention. If they are not, we will mail them to you (at our cost) within about a week of us returning from the convention.

We are grading the modern tier only (1975 to present) but have been known to bend the rules.

We are based in Sarasota, FL, btw.

I'll be there.

The earlier you drop your books off the better. I would recommend Friday morning. The books *should* be ready by Sunday at the end of the convention. If they are not, we will mail them to you (at our cost) within about a week of us returning from the convention.

We are grading the modern tier only (1975 to present) but have been known to bend the rules.

We are based in Sarasota, FL, btw.

Hey Paul,

When I am there early first thing at 10am on Saturday and have like 3-4 books to be graded and I am only their till the end of the comic book show onsaturday, in the past CGC has always has gotte me my books the same day.

Thisis my second WW LA and after being at the other WW conventions like Philly and Chicago, it seems that LA is the least crowded.

should I be able to get my books back by Saturday end of the day con if I only submit like 3-4 early saturday morning?

thanks, John

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you on Saturday. I will be wearing a black White Stripes t-shirt with a white apple on the front of it. If you see me, say "Hi." I should be there with some friends and am planning on attending the Resto Seminar. (thumbs u

I'll be there with a few of my buddies.. I will be attending Saturday as well and debating on whether to dress up as Batman

I hope to see you on one of those days. I'd like to talk to you about getting help on purchasing a couple comics that were stolen from me (Batman #11, Detettive 24 and 225). Seems you might have connections to some dealers that might have them in F+ grades.

Brian