• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World LA "Little Over 2 Weeks Away"!!!

58 posts in this topic

I'll be there with a few of my buddies.. I will be attending Saturday as well and debating on whether to dress up as Batman

I hope to see you on one of those days. I'd like to talk to you about getting help on purchasing a couple comics that were stolen from me (Batman #11, Detettive 24 and 225). Seems you might have connections to some dealers that might have them in F+ grades.

Brian

Yeah that would be great if we can meet up. I didn't know you had some expensive GA books :(.. Soo sorry again about the incident. I don't have that much connections, but I'll see if I can find you your copies in about the same grade. I usually check on Comiclink, Heritage, here on the boards, Metro, and other online dealers. I'm sure you can find a copy at Wizard World. Will let you know what I will be wearing and all that when it's closer to the week of the show. I will probably just attend Saturday.

Brian

My 'Tec #45 was in F+/VF unrestored condition that I got at San Diego over 15yrs ago (I've been too paranoid to have it slabbed). Saturday was the day I was shooting for, but I've put aside the entire weekend just in case.

Brian

I'll be at the Bedrock City booth for most of the Con....hope to see Board members there!

:o I'll also be at the Bedrock City booth. Maybe I'll see you there.

Finch had a huge line at the last WWLA. I managed to catch him alone at the Marvel booth when they were giving away prizes for answering trivia questions. There was a large group there but nobody was talking to the creators. He signed and sketched this for me:

finch.jpg

Finch had a huge line at the last WWLA. I managed to catch him alone at the Marvel booth when they were giving away prizes for answering trivia questions. There was a large group there but nobody was talking to the creators. He signed and sketched this for me:

finch.jpg

very nice

I'll be at the Bedrock City booth for most of the Con....hope to see Board members there!

:o I'll also be at the Bedrock City booth. Maybe I'll see you there.

:o:o Me too! :headbang:

I'll be there for Saturday when i'm not scoping out bargains.

I'll be there with a few of my buddies.. I will be attending Saturday as well and debating on whether to dress up as Batman

Nice! Ill be there (thumbs u

It will be good to finally meet you Brian :applause:

Same here too! Always nice to meet a fellow comic book collector. I'm gonna be there with 5 of my friends. I'll see you at WW

Enjoyed setup day yesterday - dealers in attendance so far include Bedrock City, HighGradeComics, Stephen Ritter, Harley Yee, Steve Wyatt, Terry's/Nationwide Comics, Dale Roberts Comics, GrahamCrackers, + the gang from CGC.

Looks like we're going to have a decent show... :wishluck: