• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World LA "Little Over 2 Weeks Away"!!!

58 posts in this topic

I'll be there Saturday as well. planning on going to the seminar on restoration detection @ 5-6.

I will be wearing a Black T-shirt with Clark Kent ripping open his Shirt to show the Superman underneath. But I will probably be wearing a Red Cornhuskers Sweatshirt over it .

I blew it for pre registering. I was working preparing books to take with be for trade and by the time i went to get my ticket it was 9:30. The cutoff for buying on line was Midnight EST

I'll be there Saturday as well. planning on going to the seminar on restoration detection @ 5-6.

I will be wearing a Black T-shirt with Clark Kent ripping open his Shirt to show the Superman underneath. But I will probably be wearing a Red Cornhuskers Sweatshirt over it .

I blew it for pre registering. I was working preparing books to take with be for trade and by the time i went to get my ticket it was 9:30. The cutoff for buying on line was Midnight EST

I went at 9:18 and got the same thing. I had to exclaim "!". Not a huge deal but an inconvenience none the less.

I'll be at the seminar too.

Anybody get any cool books today

Nothing too spectacular, but some decent GA: two early Spirit Sections (Crippens), a Fantastic 13 (Fox - Fletcher Hanks story), a nice crime EC from Harley, and a Larson Zip 13 (MLJ).

I'll be wearing a black L.A. Kings hat tomorrow - mostly hanging around the Bedrock booth (thumbs u

There was barely anybody there yesterday (Friday). I swear that the professionals, dealers, exhibitors, etc. outnumbered the fans 2 to 1. It made for some very relaxed buying and browsing.

I will be there again today. I will be wearing a White Stripes black t-shirt with a white apple on the front of it. My sister and her boyfriend will be there too. I am planning on going to the Resto seminar and probably the Star Wars/Indy panel. Say hi if you see me.

Submitted 11 books yesterday and will be picking them up today. Can't wait. :headbang:

There was barely anybody there yesterday (Friday). I swear that the professionals, dealers, exhibitors, etc. outnumbered the fans 2 to 1. It made for some very relaxed buying and browsing.

I will be there again today. I will be wearing a White Stripes black t-shirt with a white apple on the front of it. My sister and her boyfriend will be there too. I am planning on going to the Resto seminar and probably the Star Wars/Indy panel. Say hi if you see me.

Submitted 11 books yesterday and will be picking them up today. Can't wait. :headbang:

See ya there!

PS I love the White Stripes!

Went yesterday and it was pretty empty, i was going to take some pics but it was uninspiring so i just picked up a couple half off trades and a few Archies comics and went on my way.

I hope others here got their moneys worth, i was ready to leave after about an hour. doh!

Went yesterday and it was pretty empty, i was going to take some pics but it was uninspiring so i just picked up a couple half off trades and a few Archies comics and went on my way.

I hope others here got their moneys worth, i was ready to leave after about an hour. doh!

me too. I was too bored to stay for the resto seminar today,

you should have stayed it was awsome!

It was the only reason I stayed, and it was well worth it.

For me this was my second wizard world LA and the same results, no crowd's and some good buys.

For me this was my second wizard world LA and the same results, no crowd's and some good buys.

my second also. What did you guys buy?

I posted my WW LA in the comics general forum, check it out!

I posted my WW LA in the comics general forum, check it out!

Done (thumbs u

Terry (of Terry's Comics) and Dave (of Nationwide Comics) weren't too happy when 2 books were stolen from their table - a sweet Brave and Bold 1 and a VF-ish Wonder Woman 6. Still, to their credit they took it all in stride.

Ritter had cameras setup across the way, and I saw the footage of the suspect so hopefully it will turn out. A police report was made.

I spent almost a $grand$ at Terry's so hopefully that cheered 'em up a bit (thumbs u

Terry (of Terry's Comics) and Dave (of Nationwide Comics) weren't too happy when 2 books were stolen from their table - a sweet Brave and Bold 1 and a VF-ish Wonder Woman 6. Still, to their credit they took it all in stride.

Ritter had cameras setup across the way, and I saw the footage of the suspect so hopefully it will turn out. A police report was made.

I spent almost a $grand$ at Terry's so hopefully that cheered 'em up a bit (thumbs u

That sucks, I hate people like that! :censored: