• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How difficult is it to get more than one signature on a book?

6 posts in this topic

Depends on lots of factors. Most witnesses will get you multiple sigs at SAME show for an extra $5 or so for each add sig. I haven't navigated a show like NYCC so depending on difficulty might be more.

some factors include

Length of line for creator

whether they limit

cost if they charge

Best bet is to PM a witness attending and ask them what they can do for you. Personally I would PM thecollector and ask as he's a veteran of many con battles.

Dave,

Getting multiple signatures is not that big of a deal. It just depends on if the talent you want to sign you book is at the same show or different shows. I just got back from WonderCon with tons of books signed by talents including Jim Lee and J. Michael Straczynski, that I have to now take to another show to get signed by someone else. No big deal. I will be attending the NY Con as well as the Pittsburgh Con the following weekend. If you would like me to handle getting books signed for you, just e-mail me at Desertwindcomics@Hotmail.com to discuss any details. I hope to hear from you.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Thanks for the offers.

I called up CGC and spoke with a customer service representative They told me to come to their both right as the con opens up (I was planning on that anyway) and they will either go with me to the creator to get it signed or take the books and go up to the creator later in the show.