• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two new pics from the new Hulk Movie

36 posts in this topic

Looking forward to both movies. As a kid I always said it would be cool if they made a Hulk, Iron Man or Spiderman movie. Well here they are 35 years later.

I too am looking forward to these movies. From what I read, these movies will lay the groundwork for a future Avengers movie since Tony Stark has a cameo in this movie and Nick Fury has a cameo in the Iron Man movie.

Looking forward to both movies. As a kid I always said it would be cool if they made a Hulk, Iron Man or Spiderman movie. Well here they are 35 years later.

I too am looking forward to these movies. From what I read, these movies will lay the groundwork for a future Avengers movie since Tony Stark has a cameo in this movie and Nick Fury has a cameo in the Iron Man movie.

Hope Hasselhoff is still paying Fury. :wishluck:

nickfury.jpg

nickfury.jpg

They will probably make him a black guy liked they did in Ultimates.

nickfury.jpg

They will probably make him a black guy liked they did in Ultimates.

Samuel L Jackson has been cast.

I actually liked the first Hulk movie, I enjoyed the character development, the cerebralness of it. I also think the Hulk was done well. I am however looking forward to a film that has promised more action of the Hulk smashing and fighting. I also agree that I have always enjoyed the Abomination as a villain. TTA 90-91 :)

Artboy99

It is "rumored" that Nick Fury has 2 cameos in both movies (Hulk and Iron Man).

Samuel L Jackson has been cast.

Translation: They sent Samuel L. Jackson a big fat check with a memo stating "Movie and Role to be Announced" attached.

According to imdb, Marvel designed the Ultimates Nick Fury after Jackson's look and personality with the actor's blessing. It should be no surprise he has been cast.

According to imdb, Marvel designed the Ultimates Nick Fury after Jackson's look and personality with the actor's blessing.

Of course they did, but Sam readily admits he takes a lot of garbage roles just for the cash and the fun, so it's hardly surprising he's in a few funny book flicks.