• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two new pics from the new Hulk Movie

36 posts in this topic

According to imdb, Marvel designed the Ultimates Nick Fury after Jackson's look and personality with the actor's blessing.

Of course they did, but Sam readily admits he takes a lot of garbage roles just for the cash and the fun, so it's hardly surprising he's in a few funny book flicks.

snakes-plane-dp.jpg

With the new Hulk film laying so far under the radar, I have no idea if I'll be excited or not for it. It's as if the studio is taking a very silent, "surprise" approach.

Or the movie sucks eggs.

And P.S. it's not the 70's anymore - no one plays "silent" with a $100 million PG funny book flick. It's not you can build word-of-mouth with manure. :insane:

With the new Hulk film laying so far under the radar, I have no idea if I'll be excited or not for it. It's as if the studio is taking a very silent, "surprise" approach.

Or the movie sucks eggs.

And P.S. it's not the 70's anymore - no one plays "silent" with a $100 million PG funny book flick. It's not you can build word-of-mouth with manure. :insane:

That's probably more of the way I'm leaning on this. But the cast gives me some optimism.

As for how a studio treats a $100 million dollar movie, nothing surprises me. If "Cloverfield" can be made for a rumored $25 million, some studios have some explaining to do for these bloated $100+ million prices. lol

That's their plan. Their keeping a low profile with the Hulk because they don't want to take away from the Iron Man movie hype (coming out about a month before Hulk). However, once Iron Man starts screening expect a jumbo trailer right before IM and a media blitz in the weeks after that.