• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Leap Day Everybody!

36 posts in this topic

I bet you complain about your ice cream being too cold, don't you. meh

Only during leap years...

And thanks for making me hungry for ice cream now, pretty sure there is none in the fridge... :frustrated:

God, your life is hell, Allan. :baiting::hi:

100 days off? Almost as much as MK.

I just checked....no ice cream rantrant

And the wife doesn't want to to out and get some...stupid freezing rain

:(

I just checked....no ice cream rantrant

And the wife doesn't want to to out and get some...stupid freezing rain

hm. You don't suppose you could -- y'know -- get it yourself?

Jack

Wouldn't be as tasty... (shrug)

That's sad. :( But then again you get how many days off each year? ;)

I get 13 paid days off a year including vacation time. :tonofbricks:

I made a promise to Greggy a few years ago I would stop telling everybody...but it's over 100 :tonofbricks: (not including weekends of course)

And after reading about your 13 days ( :( ) I promise I'll never complain again about having to work an extra day every 4 years (thumbs u (even though technically I didn't have to work today as it's a Friday and I get Fridays off as well this year)

realistically how do you guys get anything done over there, or do you just settle in and accept that you're doing "less". (shrug)

"Will do less for work" meh

it's like a country of teachers who get the summer off :sumo:

Now let the flaming of me begin.... :jokealert:

ps. both my parents and sister were teachers and then principals..........so I hear the arguments all the time. :screwy:

That's sad. :( But then again you get how many days off each year? ;)

I get 13 paid days off a year including vacation time. :tonofbricks:

I made a promise to Greggy a few years ago I would stop telling everybody...but it's over 100 :tonofbricks: (not including weekends of course)

And after reading about your 13 days ( :( ) I promise I'll never complain again about having to work an extra day every 4 years (thumbs u (even though technically I didn't have to work today as it's a Friday and I get Fridays off as well this year)

realistically how do you guys get anything done over there, or do you just settle in and accept that you're doing "less". (shrug)

"Will do less for work" meh

It's not everyone... lol At parties I'm not allowed to open my mouth about holidays etc...

I get at least double of what my friends get.

My wife gets about 30 - 35 days...which is at the low end. I'm at the very high end :cloud9:

Speaking of which, I'm trying to think of something to do today that I could do every leap day.

hm

Got it! Watching two of my favorite movies which just happen to be on TCM tonight! :banana:

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title.jsp?stid=19895

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title.jsp?stid=4274

Haven't seen them in years.