• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colossus Comics

24 posts in this topic

Wow!

I didn't know that Steve was going to stop his CGC subscription service. He didn't mention it to me at Wonder Con. You learn something new everyday on the CGC boards!

I could never understand the value of getting brand new books slabbed, but I always liked Steve and Dawn.

I hope they do well with Micurio.

wcLeeandMicurio.jpg

Me and Steve at Wonder Con last week.

- Lee

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the encouraging thoughts on my business Colossus Comics. I really enjoyed doing the subscription service but now that I'm promoting Micurio it just became too hard to manage both companies (as many of you may have realized with my long lead times between packages).

I'm a collector at heart and a huge fan of CGC and the people who run CGC. I think they do a great service to the comic industry and have been happy to be a part of it.

So about Micurio... Micurio is an online community for sharing collectibles. I say sort of a MySpace for collectors but its also sort of a registry for all your collectibles. Not meant to take the place of CGC's registry but to make up for all the other little knick-knacks we collect and have no place to talk about them (ie. antiques, toys, action figures, pez, etc). Please join! It's free! I need to get the users so I can get funded and make the site really great.

Thanks again to all my subscribers. It makes me feel good that I could help out those looking to add modern CGC books to their collection.

Best, Steve