• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SURVIVOR: THE CGC FORUM

131 posts in this topic

Hmmmmm.....

I vote Beyonder!

Heard he's trying to get an alliance together to vote off Bugaboo. Should we tell him?

Actually.......I've been forming an alliance to vote YOU off. gossip.gif

I'm voting YOU off first, ya' back stabber! cool.gif

Screw you guys...I'm going to win all the challenges and voted you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons off one by one. Unlike Coby in the second Survivor, I'm going to pick some loser to be my foe at the end. So..it's me and the Beyonder as the final 2! mad.gif

Screw you guys...I'm going to win all the challenges and voted you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons off one by one. Unlike Coby in the second Survivor, I'm going to pick some loser to be my foe at the end. So..it's me and the Beyonder as the final 2! mad.gif

It's probably gonna be you and a Wonder Woman bend me shape me anyway you want me doll! grin.gif Then what are ya' gonna do?

Fact: They hand out condoms to the survivor participants at the beginning of the game.

Fact: I have no use for condoms around here, so I gave mine to Beyonder. Between his and Greggy's, they should have enough for the night. grin.gif

Fact: They hand out condoms to the survivor participants at the beginning of the game.

Fact: I have no use for condoms around here, so I gave mine to Beyonder. Between his and Greggy's, they should have enough for the night. grin.gif

thumbsup2.gif

So I guess I'm getting voted out...... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If they opened up Survivor to Canucks, I would apply. Looks fun.

Beyonder, now don't think about giving me flowers, ok. Whenever anybody says anything mean to you, you say it with flowers. mad.gif

Would you like to join me and greggy in the final 3? flowerred.gif

Oh no, flowers.......

thumbsup2.gif I can be bought! grin.gif

But only if greggy gets to bring his Wonder Woman bend me shape me anyway you want me doll. smirk.gifcool.gif