• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do you do with your peanuts?

41 posts in this topic

The biodegradable ones are "edible," but with those I prefer to moisten one end and glue them to the dog's head creating little horns...

The cat prefers to eat the plastic ones, however. So far they have passed through without incident :wishluck:

I used to keep excess biodegradable peanuts in white garbage bags suspended from hooks in my garage. However, one day my wife went into the garage where the laundry machines are and she noticed something odd in the bag (filled with white peanuts.) It looked like a long black string type thing near the bottom. Odd indeed. hm

So I took a broom stick and poked it. AAIIIGGHH!! :o:o:o Much screaming ensues. (not by me) Something moves and thrashes around the inside of the bag of peanuts! It then proceeds to shoot out of the opening at the top of the bag and runs along the rafters.

Turned out to be a roof rat that had found its way into my garage.

And that was the start of the Great Mouse War which we won't go into (but which involved large amounts of money and technological countermeasures...) :insane:

Here's what you do:

Put the bags into your car, then drive to a known Red Light district.

Find a few girls, roll down your window and yell:

"Hey baby, want to grab my PEANUTS?"

When they say yes, toss the them out and drive!!

I wish that was funny...

I'm sorry, I forgot many of you frequent those areas, and are probably on a first-name basis. lol

Same with strippers - I can remember cutting on those 'ho's and getting death threats from forum members. :o

I wish that was funny...

I'm sorry, I forgot many of you frequent those areas, and are probably on a first-name basis. lol

Same with strippers - I can remember cutting on those 'ho's and getting death threats from forum members. :o

and if you didn't book a hotel they probably know where you live

I would drop them off at a post office or UPS Store, somewhere they'd be used by others that need 'em. But first, I might have a little fun with a friend or relative that is not in the habit of locking their car at night --- would be great to fill every cubic inch of a car's front/back seats with these things, and watch their reaction when they see the peanuts pressed up against every window. Harmless, yet a sufficiently aggravating clean-up.

I keep them in a 55 gallon drum in the garage. Every now and then I sprinkle in a little benzine and gasoline to disolve them. This makes a really nice Napalm -- great for dealing with those pesky trick-or-treaters. :cloud9:

I just save them and use them eventually.

I think I even sent some to you. :devil:

lol That you did. :eek:

Thanks for the responses everyone - many made me chuckle. I guess the bunch I have now isn't too bad - I guess I'll hold on to them until my next selling 'urge'. hm

No. Not the dry or honey roasted Planter's treats or even better the warm, salty bag you get at the local baseball stadium (okay - this is sounding a bit weird now). :eek:

I'm talking of the little buggers that you get in packages and such. Maybe it's me, but trying to put the dang things in a trash bag is like trying to remove a virus from the tenth circle of you know what. :/ I'm sure it's some form of explainable science, but the little *spoons* just won't let go of my freakin' hand! :sumo:

I hate to throw them out to the landfill considering they're styrofoam and will be here long after the toughest cockroach has breathed it's last, but I now have THREE LARGE green garbage bags stuffed to the gills of the dang things and I'm just not shipping anything to get rid of the buggers! :pullhair:

And Vince - no freakin' comments on how soon my next selling spree will commence! (tsk):grin:

So what do you do the alleviate your space of these devils? hm

I recycle 5-6 boxes a week.You could try thr ups store or independant shippers.It is a little work but at least they will be used.

Dennis