• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

Just graded from CGC:

House of Mystery 174 9.2 Universal-White Pages

House of Mystery 204 9.4 Universal

Ghostly Tales 56 8.5 Universal (highest)

Ghostly Tales 65 8.5 Universal (highest)

Ghostly Tales 66 9.6 Universal (highest)-White Pages

Ghostly Tales 67 9.2 Universal (highest)

Thanks!! I picked up the All Winners from a boardie and the grade was dead on. I picked up the Spy Smasher and MMC from Metro. The Smasher came in a little low, but I think it got nailed for the dust shadow. The MMC was spot on.

So how many years have you been collecting and approxiamantly how many nice books do you have in your Golden Age collection?

Edited by thehumantorch

I've been collecting ever since I was a little kid, but was on hiatus for about 10 years. My focus for the past year or so has been purely GA, with an emphasis on WW2 covers. I have a ton of Schomburg covers and am trying to complete some timely runs (MMC, Young Allies, All Winners, Subby). One day i'll update my inventory :)

I also have a number of GA DC's - early Actions, Superman's, All Star's. Plus a ton of other miscellaneous titles (Thrilling, Exciting, Planet, EC's, Buck Rogers, etc.). The only moderns I collect are Walking Dead, 100 Bullets and Fables, of which I have complete runs.

What about you? (besides Torchy) :D