• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

I've been collecting ever since I was a little kid, but was on hiatus for about 10 years. My focus for the past year or so has been purely GA, with an emphasis on WW2 covers. I have a ton of Schomburg covers and am trying to complete some timely runs (MMC, Young Allies, All Winners, Subby). One day i'll update my inventory :)

I also have a number of GA DC's - early Actions, Superman's, All Star's. Plus a ton of other miscellaneous titles (Thrilling, Exciting, Planet, EC's, Buck Rogers, etc.). The only moderns I collect are Walking Dead, 100 Bullets and Fables, of which I have complete runs.

What about you? (besides Torchy) :D

I collect nude conan variants :eek:

I've been collecting ever since I was a little kid, but was on hiatus for about 10 years. My focus for the past year or so has been purely GA, with an emphasis on WW2 covers. I have a ton of Schomburg covers and am trying to complete some timely runs (MMC, Young Allies, All Winners, Subby). One day i'll update my inventory :)

I also have a number of GA DC's - early Actions, Superman's, All Star's. Plus a ton of other miscellaneous titles (Thrilling, Exciting, Planet, EC's, Buck Rogers, etc.). The only moderns I collect are Walking Dead, 100 Bullets and Fables, of which I have complete runs.

:signfunny:

No, I really do. Have 11, 10 of which are signature series or will be soon.

That is awesome - shoot me some pics!!

Here's most of them, waiting to add Harris (Heroes) and Nord (paradise show). Can you see which one doesn't belong?

1111072.jpg

Edited by pirate

Here's most of them, waiting to add Harris (Heroes) and Nord (paradise show). Can you see which one doesn't belong?

1111072.jpg

Isn't this hobby great? I love those.

The 12 week wait is over, and I've gotten back the first 18 books of a value tier submission. Overall the grades are strict (ONE teensy spine stress line = 9.2) but for the most part fair, a far cry from my recent strongly negative experience with the standard tier.

Praise the Value Tier! :acclaim:

Some Marvels:

Ironman9cgc.jpg

Ironman8cgc.jpg

AmazAdv12cgc.jpg

DD41cgc.jpg

ST118cgc.jpg

These arrived today and fit into the first complete CGC 9.8 collection of pre-Unity Valiants :applause:

Solar5CGC98WWBC.jpg

VintageMagnusRobotFighter3CGC98WWBC.jpg

awesome books!

Barry Windsor Smith :cloud9: