• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Conans I am trying to finish from issue 1 - 25 in 9.4s. I had both of those as 9.4s, as well as the Avengers 95.

The rest I thought were at least NM- and the book that surprised me was the Avengers 100.

Was just checking the status of a submission that I mailed out only two weeks ago and was surprised to see the "graded" status. Unbelievable fast turn around time on these (received by CGC on 8/15 :o ).

All from my OO collection.

Amazing Adventures (my grade 9.2) ... CGC 9.2 white :)

ASM 34 (my grade 9.4) ... CGC 9.2 white :cloud9:

ASM 35 (my grade 9.2/9.4) ... CGG 9.4 white :cloud9::acclaim:

X-Men 27 (my grade 9.6) ... CGC 9.6 white :cloud9::acclaim:

Still waiting on the grades of three other books that I used my Col Soc coupon on.

Thank you, Nik! I wish I could sell/trade you this one, but I'd have to be dead first. Rest assured, in the event of my death, you will get first crack at it.

Nik will have a hitman coming your way soon! :eek:

Then maybe I'd get a shot at his Thor 137.

Thank you, Nik! I wish I could sell/trade you this one, but I'd have to be dead first. Rest assured, in the event of my death, you will get first crack at it.

I wouldn't mind that book either and I don't even like Thor. But I like Ulik!!

Nik, 9.0's and 9.2's need love too!! Still sweet books my most normal peoples standards.

Nik, 9.0's and 9.2's need love too!! Still sweet books my most normal peoples standards.

:applause:

:whatev:

conan5005.jpg

Man, I really thought that little spine tick at the top staple would keep this baby from an uber high grade. :pullhair::boo: (Did you get this from me?)

Nice job with the sub. :headbang:

conan5005.jpg

Man, I really thought that little spine tick at the top staple would keep this baby from an uber high grade. :pullhair:

Best $25 dollars I ever spent :cloud9:

Best $25 dollars I ever spent :cloud9:

Whew, so you didn't buy that killer from me. :kidaround:

Nope, the #7 is from you ^^

Glad you scored on that one, Nik. Especially since one of your "clunkers" was probably from me, too (FF94?).