• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,954 posts in this topic

Just got these back today.....sorry the pics aren't great, I had to take them with my phone, and taking them out of the bags may have helped too....I'll repost later maybe

cap100-1.jpg

tos5859.jpg

and last but not least.......

tads.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

newly slabbed

ASM 1 hm

Did you know it'd be a PLOD beforehand?

probably wouldn't have sent it in, but had free certs....I new there wasn't any CT or other restoration....I just didn't really look at the edges for trimming...I guess the top edge was trimmed.

I bought it with a large collection, so there were some gems, and there were a few that were less Gemmy.....still not a bad book at all and for what I paid, I'd buy them all day long. The AF 15 came in the same collection.

Fresh from CGC, just a few, many more at work still to scan. Biggest score IMO -- Bogeyman #1 CGC 9.8, Highest CGC graded! Haven't scanned it yet, I'll post it tomorrow. But I love Rory Hayes so this means a lot to me.

Heart Throbs #1, sadly came back Restored, it's to keep so I guess I've just got "an opportunity to upgrade later" on my hands. Wasn't super high-grade in any case. Actually looks pretty damn good presentation-wise especially now that it's slabbed.

Heart-Throbs-1-4_0_R-F.jpg

And #2:

Heart-Throbs-2-F.jpg

San Francisco Comic Book #1, still trying to get one to beat my CGC 7.0, this one's going to my brother as a gift to remind him of his hometown while he's living in NYC:

SF-Comic-1-6_0-F.jpg

Arrgh! #1

Arrgh-1-F.jpg

My Love #2, another bummer Restored.

My-Love-2-8_5_R-F.jpg

My Love #4

My-Love-4-F.jpg

My Love #28 CGC 9.4, a major coup as even the Oakland Pedigree books didn't beat this grade for the most part.

My-Love-28-F.jpg

My Love #29

My-Love-29-F.jpg

My Love Annual #1

My-Love-Annual-1-F.jpg

Just got these back today.....sorry the pics aren't great, I had to take them with my phone, and taking them out of the bags may have helped too....I'll repost later maybe

cap100-1.jpg

tos5859.jpg

and last but not least.......

tads.jpg

(worship) (worship) (worship)

Here are my latest 5 moderns...that I threw in with my three free grading certs for the other books....

Xmen 119 9.2 White ( I knew this wouldn't be super high grade, but it was in a stack of books so I submitted it anyway)

Xmen 121 9.6 White

Secret Wars #8 9.8 White

Invaders #29 9.6 White Top census White pages....I really think it's a 9.8.

Invaders #40 9.6 White, again, I think this is a 9.8, but what do I know.

Just enough to make me want to do it again....:lol:

Sweet books. You must be proud to own these books.
Who are you and what did you do with Greggy?

Don't let him fool you. Once a dinkus, always a dinkus :gossip: