• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

Picked up some books today that surely got hammered under the new Haspel Regime. :whatev:

My grade was 9.2. I thought it had a slim chance at 9.4

TOD10nm-001.jpg

My grade 9.2 . This one was courtesy of Crazy Headband Dude in Chicago

Conan1nm001.jpg

I was hoping for an 8.5, but was prepared for an 8.0

Hulk181vfnm001.jpg

My grade 7.0

Avengers4vf-001-1.jpg

My grade 7.5

Avengers4vf001.jpg

Picked up some books today that surely got hammered under the new Haspel Regime. :whatev:

My grade 7.5

Avengers4vf001.jpg

Looks like you can't grade. :baiting:

Seriously, that last Avengers looks terrific. What made you think it was a 7.5? CGC doesn't seem to care when books at this grade level have dust shadows.

My grade 7.5

Avengers4vf001.jpg

Seriously, that last Avengers looks terrific. What made you think it was a 7.5? CGC doesn't seem to care when books at this grade level have dust shadows.

Interior cover halo tanning - although light. Plus the staples are offset on the back cover which resulted in light, long vertical creasing when it was enjoyed by some youngster.

My grade 7.5

Avengers4vf001.jpg

That was the one I sold you correct Mike? As an 8.0?

My grade 7.5

Avengers4vf001.jpg

That was the one I sold you correct Mike? As an 8.0?

Yes, I believe you listed it as a 7.5/8.0 . So you and I were in the same ball park.

Edited by MCMiles

My grade was 9.2. I thought it had a slim chance at 9.4

TOD10nm-001.jpg

My grade 9.2 . This one was courtesy of Crazy Headband Dude in Chicago

Conan1nm001.jpg

I was hoping for an 8.5, but was prepared for an 8.0

Hulk181vfnm001.jpg

My grade 7.0

Avengers4vf-001-1.jpg

My grade 7.5

Avengers4vf001.jpg

9.4 on the Conan :banana: wow that was fast Mike. They must like you better than me.