• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Damn, that is a nice big box of goodies you got there.

I got the grades over several weeks and CGC was supposed to deliver them to me at WWTx. However, when I got there and asked Paul about them he gave me the deer in the headlights look. I assured him I wasn't kidding so he jumped on the phone and got them shipped out ASAP. It would have been nice to have them to show off at the Forum Dinner but better late than never.

Anyway, I'm saving up for a potential big purchase so most, if not all, of these will be over in the Marketplace soon.

Sweet haul Stronguy! Let me know when you start a sales thread! :banana:

Shark

Damn, that is a nice big box of goodies you got there.

I got the grades over several weeks and CGC was supposed to deliver them to me at WWTx. However, when I got there and asked Paul about them he gave me the deer in the headlights look. I assured him I wasn't kidding so he jumped on the phone and got them shipped out ASAP. It would have been nice to have them to show off at the Forum Dinner but better late than never.

Anyway, I'm saving up for a potential big purchase so most, if not all, of these will be over in the Marketplace soon.

Junk. :sumo: (j/k)

Congrats on those grades --- some of my favorite titles, for sure! :applause:

Care to tell us what your big purchase will be? :popcorn:

There was a box waiting on me when I got home.

:banana: Hiyo!

Oh... my... goodness! Dude you have my undivided and total... alliegence! Your pics of your submissions made me break out in tears and that is just mean!

P.S.

With great books, comes with great responsibilities! :luhv:

So, you have converted to Marvel yet?

There was a box waiting on me when I got home.

:banana: Hiyo!

Oh... my... goodness! Dude you have my undivided and total... alliegence! Your pics of your submissions made me break out in tears and that is just mean!

P.S.

With great books, comes with great responsibilities! :luhv:

So, you have converted to Marvel yet?

hm Hiyo!

Lets just say, I grew some... appreciation... for Marvel?

P.S.

Seems I am becoming, widely-known... for my popular thread topics in the Modern Age Forum?

Hello! Got my first submission back a while back, but just getting it posted.

153449-001.jpg

Bought this off of eBay last year. If you notice, it has been autographed by Henry Fonda. I haven't had this checked out professionally, but as far as I can tell it's the real deal. :headbang:

153449-002.jpg

Bought this raw off of eBay for around $50 bucks! Finally got a Church book! :cloud9:

153449-003.jpg

Bought this from zillaf4 as a Fine+. Was hoping that it would a 9.4, but I'll take the 9.2.

Thanks for looking! I should have another batch of bronze books today or tomorrow.

Edited by heliosten