• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Your images need to be hosted on a website, such as at Photobucket or Imageshack. When you click "reply" or "quote" in a forums thread, you'll see a text box with icons above it. Click on the "post image" icon (third from the left) and then paste into the popup box the code for the hosted picture (obtained from the hosting website) you want to post here.

Don't have these in my possession yet but here are the latest grades on my most recent Modern submission:

X-Men #198 CGC 9.8W (2), CGC 9.6W (1) :banana:

X-Men #199 CGC 9.6W (3) :cry:

X-Men #201 CGC 9.8W (1), CGC 9.6W (2) :grin:

X-Men #207 CGC 9.8W (2), CGC 9.6W (1) :banana:

X-Men #211 CGC 9.8W (1), CGC 9.6W (1) :grin:

X-Men #212 CGC 9.6W (3), CGC 9.4W (2) (Was really hoping 1 or 2 of these would come back a 9.8) :(

X-Men #213 CGC 9.8W (3) :banana::banana:

X-Men #218 CGC 9.8W (1), CGC 9.6W (1) :grin:

X-Men #219 CGC 9.6W (2) :cry:

X-Men #221 CGC 9.8W (2), CGC 9.6W (1) :banana:

X-Men #222 CGC 9.8W (2), CGC 9.6W (1) :banana:

X-Men #234 CGC 9.8W (2), CGC 9.6W (1) :banana:

X-Men #238 CGC 9.6W (2), CGC 9.4W (1) :cry:

X-Men #239 CGC 9.8W (1), CGC 9.6W (2) :)

X-Men #251 CGC 9.6OW/W (2), CGC 7.5W (1) :o

Amazing Spider-Man #199 CGC 9.2 OW/W :grin: (bought off a board member)

Captain America Annual #8 CGC 9.2W :) (slight upgrade)

Ka-Zar #15 CGC 8.0OW/W Double Cover

Phantom Zone #1 CGC 7.5OW/W Double Cover

Hardcase #1 CGC 9.0W Double Cover

Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars #8 CGC 9.6W (2) :)

New Mutants #87 CGC 9.4OW/W :)

Venom: Lethal Protector (Red) #1 CGC 9.6W :grin:

Web of Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.6 OW/W :grin:

Once I get them most of the X-Men (except for a few 9.8's and 9.6's) will be sold here on the boards first.

Shark

Feelin' good about this batch. Everything just about perfect!

155223-001.jpg

Absolutely love these high-grade Atlas/Seaboard books. Shooting for a full run of all the books.

155223-002.jpg:cloud9:

Next three books are all childhood replacements. Hurricane Katrina took about 75% of my collection from me including most of my bought-off-the-stands 70's books. I'm slowly working my way back. (thumbs u

155223-003.jpg

Love this cover. Love this grade. Top census. Only 9.8. :cloud9:

155223-004.jpg

Top notch Wrightson.

Thanks for looking! :acclaim:

That is strange...I checked all my books in the economy submission and they all seem to have a similar impact mark on the top left corner..although this book has by far the worst one they all seem to have similar marks there.

Is it possible that it happened during shipment or while being graded? There is no way I would have over looked a large impact like that on the back of the book, or looked at it and thought that it was still deserving of a 9.6.. (shrug)

get in touch with someone at CGC about everything

Contacted them late today, just waiting to hear back..we'll see...

Edited by Twistty1

Hello! Got my first submission back a while back, but just getting it posted.

153449-001.jpg

Bought this off of eBay last year. If you notice, it has been autographed by Henry Fonda. I haven't had this checked out professionally, but as far as I can tell it's the real deal. :headbang:

Whoa - interesting book there and one heck of a decent 1st Sub, Heliosten! (thumbs u

Though I'm sure it's been answered before but, how is this deemed a "Blue Label" w/ a unverified signature right on the cover and not Green/Qualified? If CGC determines that the sig isn't too obtrusive maybe? hm

I had a unverified, dual-sig book that I had slabbed and knew it would be "Green", but am puzzled by the occasional "Blue" sigs out there. :gossip: