• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

This is the first time I've had a look in this section of ther boards & MY GOD!!!! my heads sore just looking at all those lovely books. one of these days I'll have something worth listing, well I do, but got to get them slabbed first. more please. (worship)

I did send off my original owner Hulk #340, I had always held off reading it, think I even got 2 copies when it first came out. I was told by 'a dealer' it would make 9.2, offered me £10 for it. thankfully I said no, came back 9.8 that was a nice moment. My Amazing Spider-Man #300 came back 9.2, cant win them all.

Edited by everlongcomics

This is the first time I've had a look in this section of ther boards & MY GOD!!!! my heads sore just looking at all those lovely books. one of these days I'll have something worth listing, well I do, but got to get them slabbed first. more please. (worship)

I got 30 more beauties heading back in about a week ;)

Some great books in the last couple of days. Those 9.8 Flashes are :luhv:

Got a bunch of books back today. Most of them (the late 70s books) were books that I had sitting on the dresser next to my bed at our summer cottage. Read them over and over and over etc...

So I decided to hunt down and slab some of those books that I turned into battered copies.

Superman322.jpg

Missed a BC minor stain :( If you have never read this story - it's fantastic.

avengers177.jpg

DD139.jpg

Jerry, an outstanding submission, congrats.

Are these all keepers or can the vultures (no pun intended on Spidey 7) come after you? You do remember that Showcase 24 I have ? I'd be more willing to trade it then sell it.