• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,955 posts in this topic

Got these back from CGC this week. Finally used my collector society coupons. Bought all of these from my LCS .....

ASM1cgc50whitepages.jpg

Avengers1CGC45.jpg

DD1cgc55.jpg

JIM83cgc55whitepages.jpg

SS4cgc85whitepgs.jpg

Very Nice, :applause:, PM if you want to sell that JIM #83 (thumbs u

I started as a Silver age collector, but I haven't bought a significant silver age book in 5+ years. Still need a AF 15, a Hulk 1, FF1, TOS 39 and a handful of random books to complete my Marvel set. Started dabbling in golden age about 10 years ago and can't shake the bug....

All of the books were purchased from Ben and Marty at Phoenix, with the exception of the SS, I bought them 7 to 12 years ago.

Wow the last three book posters have had some truly amazing books, you guys must have been good this year for Santa to come with stuff like that.. (thumbs u

Those are pretty kewl Kitefun. Were they more for promotional use, or did they all have individual storys??

Kite Fun Books were from 1953 to about 1998, each was distributed in the spring of each year at schools to promote kite safety. Don't fly your kite around our power lines.

You know, I KNOW I had some of those as a kid, because I lived in PG&E territory...

I wonder wheer they went..... hm

I am glad you boardies didn't buy these went I was selling them "raw" on the boards. lol

]

I don't want them in my collection. :baiting:

Congrats on the grades, John!