• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,954 posts in this topic

I love it when I come back home from a long couple of weeks in the field and I have a box from Sarasota waiting for me. :banana:

TipTop52cgc85fc.jpg

Batman0020cgc60fc.jpg

Hulk181cgc85fc.jpg

Attaboy Jeff! I love "double slash" Mile Highs :headbang:

Hey Guys,

Going to list the bad with the good. Just a note to let everyone know that these will be for sale sometime soon.

Thanks

ASM5496.jpg

top census

ASM9096.jpg

ASM12292.jpg

ASM5594.jpg

ASM7290.jpg

the nicest 7.0 you'll ever see! doh!

ASM8770.jpg

ASM6280.jpg

And the biggest surprise of the last year for me, top census...may have to send back for a resub though as there's a scuff on it.

WBN3296.jpg

Hey Guys,

Going to list the bad with the good. Just a note to let everyone know that these will be for sale sometime soon.

Thanks

ASM5496.jpg

top census

ASM9096.jpg

ASM12292.jpg

ASM5594.jpg

ASM7290.jpg

ASM8770.jpg

ASM6280.jpg

And the biggest surprise of the last year for me, top census...may have to send back for a resub though as there's a scuff on it.

WBN3296.jpg

Great haul Nick! and CONGRATS on the top census ASM 90 (SWEEET! (worship) ) and the WBN 32! :headbang:

The #54 looks to be just about a perfect copy as well...man, that 72 is tough to find without any white on the spine and perfectly centered... ( :gossip: still a nice copy though... :baiting: )

Edited by trmoore54

Hey Guys,

Thanks

ASM5496.jpg

top census

ASM9096.jpg

ASM12292.jpg

ASM5594.jpg

ASM7290.jpg

ASM8770.jpg

ASM6280.jpg

WBN3296.jpg

Great haul Nick! and CONGRATS on the top census ASM 90 (SWEEET! (worship) ) and the WBN 32! :headbang:

The #54 looks to be just about a perfect copy as well...man, that 72 is tough to find without any white on the spine and perfectly centered... ( :gossip: still a nice copy though... :baiting: )

beautiful books..whats the story with the 7.0 and 8.0?? somethings hidden?ripped pages?

Attaboy Jeff! I love "double slash" Mile Highs :headbang:

Thanks Bill! Though I have to admit, this one had a little help reaching it's potential. :whistle:

You pressed a Mile High?