• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,962 posts in this topic

shark,

hmm sounds like for investment purposes you would sell all three...

what comics would be worth hanging onto? seems the 9.6 X-men -- its pretty rare to actually get a 9.6!

According to the CGC census, there have been 14 copies of X-Men #104 graded CGC 9.8 and 60 copies graded CGC 9.6. So that particular issue in 9.6 is not that rare.

It really depends on what you want to do with them. If you like the X-Men #104 so much that you want to keep it....then keep it. Or you could sell all 4 slabs, make around $500 to $600 off of them, then turn around and use that money to submit more comics for CGC grading. It ultimately boils down to what you the owner really wants to do.

Edited by shark2557

So, I finally got some books in Enjoy. I'll start with the lowest and work my way up :banana: Also if your interested in any of them shoot me a PM. (thumbs u

X-men #500 Micheal Turner Variant

COMCS7JUL09001.jpg

Iron Man #128

COMCS7JUL09004.jpg

Iron Man #282

COMCS7JUL09003.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #361

COMCS7JUL09006.jpg

San Diego Comic Con 1993 #2

COMCS7JUL09002.jpg

Dark Horse Presents Annual 1998 "Highest and Only 1 in Census"

COMCS7JUL09008.jpg

G.I. Joe #135 "Highest Tied with 4"

COMCS7JUL09009.jpg

Best for Last

G.I. Joe #151 "Highest Tied with 4 and Very Low Print Run"

COMCS7JUL09005.jpg

Got back a few of the 1975-1980 books I sent in before the price hike.

Some early Byrne X-Men appearances:

MarvelTeamup053fc.jpg

IronFist15fc.jpg

And some 30 cent variants including a sweet ASM 157:

ASM157fc.jpg

BlackGoliath02fc.jpg

MarvelTeamup046fc.jpg

Marvel2-in-1_018fc.jpg

Hi everyone

this is my first post here, Ive only started collecting comics in the past month, so one of my doubts is that you post here comics you received from CGC but only a few. Dont they have a 30 minimum submit? or do you send through someone? iif so can you indicate me in the right path? And also, could you tell me wheres the best place to buy the mylar 4mil comic bags and whats the best back boards to use? and where to buy?

thank you so much in advance

And sorry for posting these here but have been searching and dont know where is the best place for this

Thank you again

Hi everyone

this is my first post here, Ive only started collecting comics in the past month, so one of my doubts is that you post here comics you received from CGC but only a few. Dont they have a 30 minimum submit? They do not have a minimum submission.

There is no submission minimum. You could send only one book if you wanted to, althought its more economical to send a few at once.

or do you send through someone? iif so can you indicate me in the right path?

Follow this link It will take you to the CGC submission page where you can see a list of authorized sumbission groups that you can submit through.

And also, could you tell me wheres the best place to buy the mylar 4mil comic bags and whats the best back boards to use? and where to buy?

I'm not sure if HotFlips has this size but you should try their website. I hear they are really good.

thank you so much in advance

And sorry for posting these here but have been searching and dont know where is the best place for this

Thank you again

:hi: WTTB

Edited by shortstack comics

nice books!!!

Thanks, that's also an excellent run of Avengers you posted. Congrats on the #57. :applause:

thank you also!

they're for sale in the forum..i know you want them. :baiting:

Edited by kryptospidey

nice books!!!

Thanks, that's also an excellent run of Avengers you posted. Congrats on the #57. :applause:

thank you also!

they're for sale in the forum..i know you want them. :baiting:

I'm broke after a recent GA Detective purchase. ;)