• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Avengers 93 CGC'd at 9.6 with White Pages

Avengers93CGC96WP2.jpg

HOLY SHNIKES!!!! :o(worship)

Super nice book bro (thumbs u . Where'd you score that beauty???

My collection I've had for a very long time.

This is simply the best example of any squarebound book I have ever seen. I would be scratching my head as to the reasons it was not sitting in a 9.8 holder.

Yeah just barely enough to bring it down for the point deduction bringing it down to a 9.9 . It's so miniscule you can barely notice it and everything else looks super on this book So this book to me is worth the 9.8 grade. This isn't a big white tick mark that grabs your attention. I also lighten up the image of the book so people could examine more closely with better clarity on flaws. This book has very sharp corners and edges, I could either stab someone with it and/or give someone a nice papercut. Go check at the two 9.6's on ComicLink.com squashed spine on one, and how the other one got a 9.6 is beyond me as it displays ticks and dings all over the cover.They don't start deducting from 9.8 they start at 10. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks for your input everyone.

Edited by colugo

Atom Age Combat (8.0) 1958 Double Cover, Daredevil 1 Mexican edition (1.0)1966, ASM 300 Mexican Edtion 1989 (4.5)...just got them..low grades but they sure are :cloud9: Sorry for the camera pics.. :grin:

Those are cool, when you get a Mexican scanner, I'd love to see them even better. That DD 1 is especially interesting to me.

:signfunny:

i finally got my 1st group in!!!! and im pretty happy with the outcome all but one book...but all and all im super happy

:applause: Kudos to the Master of Mid-Grade Collecting!! (thumbs u

haha, even got a white pages...im moving up man! im moving up!

Avengers 93 CGC'd at 9.6 with White Pages

Avengers93CGC96WP2.jpg

HOLY SHNIKES!!!! :o(worship)

Super nice book bro (thumbs u . Where'd you score that beauty???

My collection I've had for a very long time.

This is simply the best example of any squarebound book I have ever seen. I would be scratching my head as to the reasons it was not sitting in a 9.8 holder.

Yeah just barely enough to bring it down for the point deduction bringing it down to a 9.9 . It's so miniscule you can barely notice it and everything else looks super on this book So this book to me is worth the 9.8 grade. This isn't a big white tick mark that grabs your attention. I also lighten up the image of the book so people could examine more closely with better clarity on flaws. This book has very sharp corners and edges, I could either stab someone with it and/or give someone a nice papercut. Go check at the two 9.6's on ComicLink.com squashed spine on one, and how the other one got a 9.6 is beyond me as it displays ticks and dings all over the cover.They don't start deducting from 9.8 they start at 10. Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks for your input everyone.

If it were mine I would re-sub it.

Got these 3 Bad Boys today in the mail.......

20090909145034565_0002.jpg

Wow, the press and resub game is doing wonders for your bank account

First Submission, not a resub. :gossip: