• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Nick (Flaming Telepath) is one of the absolute stalwarts on the boards and his grading is indeed, ruthless. Danny -- you should Nick for a nice lap dance next time he's in town as a thank you.

But Michele's likely to be with me. :eek:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Donna and I hit a few of them places. I just didn't feel comfortable at all.

Nick (Flaming Telepath) is one of the absolute stalwarts on the boards and his grading is indeed, ruthless. Danny -- you should Nick for a nice lap dance next time he's in town as a thank you.

But Michele's likely to be with me. :eek:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Donna and I hit a few of them places. I just didn't feel comfortable at all.

Oh that's not a problem. I was just worried that Danny would have to spring for both of us. :whistle:

Would be willing to sell Mayhew juggs and Nauck goblin/spiderman. Send me offers for both or for one. Shipping will be $15.

meh

Yeah, it's almost like there isn't a specific place in these forums where one can put one's books up for sale. Oh, wait, there is :tonofbricks:

I don't have a scanner anymore and the camera is packed for our move to the UK... but I did just get some interesting grades back. All EC.

Tales from the Crypt #23 - 7.0

Shock Suspenstories #10 - 8.0

Shock Suspenstories #12 - 7.0

Shock Suspenstories #15 - 8.5

Shock Suspenstories #17 - 7.5 (bethlehem)

and probably my single best comic...

Crime Suspenstories #1 - 9.4 :o