• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

i'll be laughing too, enroute to the bank, FYI all 3 books i own for $1900. do the math for me and tell me how much i made when its all said and done, i wont have time to count it, i will be out spending it. :headbang:

:golfclap:

i'll be laughing too, enroute to the bank, FYI all 3 books i own for $1900. do the math for me and tell me how much i made when its all said and done, i wont have time to count it, i will be out spending it. :headbang:

It's nice to see you've captured the essence of this thread and the Boards by telling us all about the financial aspects of the books.

It's nice to see you've captured the essence of this thread and the Boards by telling us all about the financial aspects of the books.

It is an important factor (shrug)

It is an important factor (shrug)

That poster just spammed this thread. He already has a thread in the proper area, but apparently felt he needed a little extra juice. I had hoped that the hint might be taken, but alas.

Here's some more books I got today from SDCC

WWBN #32

WWBN32.jpg

Giant Size X-men #1

GSX1.jpg

X-men #95

X-MEN95.jpg

X-men #96

X-MEN96.jpg

X-men #97

X-MEN97.jpg

X-men #98

X-MEN98.jpg

X-men #100a

X-MEN100A.jpg

X-men #100b

X-MEN100B.jpg

X-men #101

X-MEN101.jpg

X-men #103

X-MEN103.jpg

X-men #108

X-MEN108.jpg

Some of these books will be up for sale later. If you are interested in anything send me a PM.

Some of these books will be up for sale later. If you are interested in anything send me a PM.

:rulez:

Sorry Rey, but you broke new board rules.

You are supposed to post your books, mention they are going to be for sale, and then giggle wildly about making loads and loads of cash.

You are supposed to post your books, mention they are going to be for sale, and then giggle wildly about making loads and loads of cash.

lol:signfunny: at 1st I thought I really did something wrong. lol Okay look for my loads and loads of making cash selling thread! lol (thumbs u

i have made 149 posts since 2005, i'm sure all 13,000+ posts that you have made were soooooooo not spam, but rather channel 2 like educational for everyone, geesh!

my post is legit, the books came back from CGC this week. and because of an overwhelming response to a vast influx of IM's etc in regards to obtaining these books, i added a sentence as to my intentions. you commented HA HA.

wtfdytya?

i have made 149 posts since 2005, i'm sure all 13,000+ posts that you have made were soooooooo not spam, but rather channel 2 like educational for everyone, geesh!

my post is legit, the books came back from CGC this week. and because of an overwhelming response to a vast influx of IM's etc in regards to obtaining these books, i added a sentence as to my intentions. you commented HA HA.

wtfdytya?

But seriously, you should be proud of your books. People are going to kid you a little bit about the "make loads of money" comment. But that's all it is - kidding.

Telling me "wtfdytya" is like me responding "esad." What benefit does that bring?

:roflmao:

According to the new rules you also have to say how much you paid for the books.

wtfdytya?

I think I am a person that participates in and values this place. I'm not perfect and when I act like a d-bag I try to apologize or make up for it. Good luck with your auctions. Hopefully if you decide to participate here, or if you have a couple more super sweet high-profit margin auctions in the future, you will act like less of a d-bag yourself. (thumbs u

Hopefully if you decide to participate here, or if you have a couple more super sweet high-profit margin auctions in the future, you will act like less of a d-bag yourself. (thumbs u

:roflmao:

wtfdytya? peu - peu.

105190.jpg.52b4d3223c8a14c512a271fc621acbe9.jpg