• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Nothing better then a DC character sketched on a Marvel book :screwy:.

Yep, I don't understand that!

It's very simple. I'm a DC guy. And DC doesn't produce blank covers. If that makes me :screwy:, so be it.

It's very simple. I'm a DC guy. And DC doesn't produce blank covers. If that makes me :screwy:, so be it.

I think THIS makes you :screwy:

(thumbs u

It's cool...just a question and not judging at all...

But, couldn't you just get a sketch on a sketch pad? Why does it have to be a cover that is slabbed?

Either way, it's a great sketch.

I certainly didn't mean anything bad, I was just asking a simple question. I love Usagi Yojimbo and Archie but I wouldn't get either drawn on a Marvel Sketch cover. That is the cool part about comic collecting and message boards, everyone has different taste, ideas and opinions. It is a great looking sketch, congrats and thanks for sharing it.

Edited by kidcolt

I got two packages that contained books from CGC in them, here they all are together:

marvelsprojectethanvanscivercaptainamericasketchcover.jpg

awesome books man!

sick@ss ethan sketch! (worship)

Ethan Van Sciver is one of my favorite artists working today,awesome sketch. :applause:

I love that Humberto Ramos Ralph, I think it's really awesome.

I got a Captain America book (I'm hoping Par2ch can help me get a Red Skull and Captain America sketch on it, if he does do another Mike Zeck opp that is :wishluck: )...

captainamerica300cgc98owwh.jpg

(Edit: I didn't get this back from CGC and should have posted it in the 'This Week in Your Collection' post, oops)

Edited by LloydJBailey