• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,959 posts in this topic

Yep, typical Stan would have signed in black on Spidey or in white over the ASM logo. Good looking book!

That is what happened to my other one, it was black ink and you couldn't read it. That one came back a 9.6 :( This one I was extra picky and placed a backboard over the cover and the box for the sig cut out and put silver ink and an arrow pointing to it lol Stan was probably like WTF is this?

Yep, typical Stan would have signed in black on Spidey or in white over the ASM logo. Good looking book!

While Stan's sig placement can frequently be questioned, he signs so many ASM #300's that his placement on those is pretty good. I can't think of any in quite a while that I would wonder what he was thinking.

While Stan's sig placement can frequently be questioned, he signs so many ASM #300's that his placement on those is pretty good. I can't think of any in quite a while that I would wonder what he was thinking.

Would be nice if they all had good placement and color :headbang:

I actually have a #9 SS signed by Kirkman. I actually want a tripe-sig Kirkman, Moore, Adlard SS... :cloud9:

He actually does! :ohnoez:

What about actually having one with Kirkman/Moore? (shrug)