• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Wow... how do you (general question open to anyone) find such pristine raw copies?

** Sort of a rhetorical question I guess...

He got them all from a single private collection from a guy who was at the Vancouver Comic Con a while back.

Vancouver has a comic con ? :tonofbricks:(shrug) Where & when does this normally take place ?.. Does it have a website ?

Edited by synch

Wow... how do you (general question open to anyone) find such pristine raw copies?

He got them all from a single private collection from a guy who was at the Vancouver Comic Con a while back.

Vancouver has a comic con ? :tonofbricks:(shrug) Where & when does this normally take place ?.. Does it have a website ?

http://www.vancouvercomiccon.com/

http://www.vancouvercomiccon.com/

doh! Is it worth going too?.. I normally just save my cash for ECCC every year ... :D this year was spock next year is kirk :D I can't wait

Edited by synch

VERY nice Gav :D

Loving the 2 9.9's, I believe the Thicker than Blood Variant was your first 9.9 you've sent in, right? Regardless, really awesome books dude!!

The first one didn't wasn't subbed by me but it was delivered in the same box so it's going here.

Batman681B.jpg

Batman700Variant.jpg

Batman700SketchVariant.jpg

ThickerThanBlood1.jpg

ThickerThanBlood1Variant.jpg

ThickerThanBlood3Variant.jpg

ThickerThanBloodPreview.jpg