• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

From a 39 book submission, CGC got 9 graded and shipped on time but unfortunately for me the other 30 are still wintering in Sarasota. From among the 9 returnees:

GH1front.jpg

MIS62WM.jpg

Rawhide95.jpg

Swamp6sale.jpg

SgtFury98.jpg

From a 39 book submission, CGC got 9 graded and shipped on time but unfortunately for me the other 30 are still wintering in Sarasota. From among the 9 returnees:

MIS62WM.jpg

:luhv:

Lower than i had hoped for on both but not too bad. I bought the X-men 6 raw at a LCS in the mid 90's for real cheap so cant be too upset. I was hoping for an 8.0+ and ow pages but what can you do???

x2.jpg

x6.jpg

Purchased this raw at baltimore comic-con this past august:

im5.jpg

VERY nice!!! Thats quite a score to get from a raw purchase on a #5! Other than maybe #8, #5 is probably the hardest early Iron Man to find in high grade.

Congrats :applause:

That X-Men 2 is so cool, I love that it's signed by Kirby and Stan Lee inside too :o

Lower than i had hoped for on both but not too bad. I bought the X-men 6 raw at a LCS in the mid 90's for real cheap so cant be too upset. I was hoping for an 8.0+ and ow pages but what can you do???

x2.jpg

x6.jpg

Thanks! I thought so as well!

Unfortunately, theres all kinds of drama going on with the X2. If you have an hour, you can read about it here lol

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4476412#Post4476412

Interesting.

Everyone should know that if you buy a raw book from that terd, you know something is going on with it. It's either restored or was cracked out of a slab and is being sold at E-bay grades...sounds like you got the latter.

(thumbs u

I fee incredibly lucky i didnt end up with a PLOD. Seems like he is getting better though at least. Apparently, he cracked a 8.5 and tried to sell it as a 9.2-9.4. Thats better than cracking 7.0's or PLOD's and selling as 9.2-9.4's.

Maybe in another 10 years or so, he'll actually NOT be scamming people and sell them as they are! :wishluck:

Not likely but one can dream :cloud9:

(thumbs u

I fee incredibly lucky i didnt end up with a PLOD. Seems like he is getting better though at least. Apparently, he cracked a 8.5 and tried to sell it as a 9.2-9.4. Thats better than cracking 7.0's or PLOD's and selling as 9.2-9.4's.

Maybe in another 10 years or so, he'll actually NOT be scamming people and sell them as they are! :wishluck:

Not likely but one can dream :cloud9:

I'm hoping he's not selling at all in less than 10 years.

My NYCC haul thanks to Andrew for helping me out with these. (worship)

Waking #4 Phoenix Variant CGC 9.8 SS by EBAS

v4uet0.jpg

Walking Dead #42 CGC 9.8 SS by Robert Kirkman

168e8v7.jpg

Walking Dead #53 CGC 9.8 SS by Robert Kirkman

2rekv9c.jpg

Walking Dead #75 Ultimate Comics Variant CGC 9.8 SS by Robert Kirkman

2lsfwpw.jpg

Walking Dead #75 Variant CGC 9.8 SS by Robert Kirkman

34io5tl.jpg

Walking Dead #77 CGC 9.8 SS by Robert Kirkman

29muj43.jpg