• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

Batch of Norwegian comics I received recently, all magazine slabs. Pretty much graded as expected, and CGC did a great job with the labels considerings these are obscure Norwegian prints!

First, a Creepy 44 cover swipe edition, only lasted for one thick black and white issue over here. Following an uprage from various ends, the series was deemed too grusome for Norwegians and discontinued. Very tough issue to find in good quality, actually a hard issue to find at all.

sjokk.jpg

This one is a beauty, photo cover on the back as well. Movie adaption. Also very hard in good quality, scarse overall:

annie.jpg

Missed a piece of tape on the cover on the next one, but it graded ok still. These have terrible paper quality, leaf thin and extremely fragile. You rarely find them above the Good to VG area. First and fourth issue from a series of 8 in total:

tina01.jpg

tina04.jpg

Now for the real rarities of the batch, these are next to impossible. The xmas themed issue is only known with two copies overall. No great monitary value on them, but very hard to track down. I should have photoed the back covers as well as theres some neat full size pinups there from various Norwegian rockbands and artists, in all their seventies glory: :cloud9:

alexandra06.jpg

alexandra07.jpg

alexandra10.jpg

Not for everyones taste these and cant compete with the awesome gold & silverage stuff thats posted on a daily basis here, but its a change of flavour at least hm

Edited by Andy J.

I should have photoed the back covers as well as theres some neat full size pinups there from various Norwegian rockbands and artists, in all their seventies glory: :cloud9:

:popcorn::shy: