• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

img262.jpg

Cool! Looks like CGC misspelled the title on the label, though ...

I know, what's funnier though is that Greek letters don't necessarily translate to the similar-looking roman letter. They may very well have have translated it correctly, but the mislabel just takes the cake lol

Just got my first official shipment back from CGC. It took almost 4 months but it's nice to have them all back. I'm super happy.

Mostly all 9.8's (except for the 2 sketch 9.6's) The rest is the Ultimate Fallout Incentive series, and incentive Ultimate Marvel reboot #1's.

vQijr.jpg

Edited by spidey78

img262.jpg

Cool! Looks like CGC misspelled the title on the label, though ...

It is interesting that this Greek edition would reprint Spidey 252 in Greek.

Thanks to CGC for clearing that up (thumbs u

Is the comic any good? Whats the basic idea behind the character?

6488587159_ecf6f34fc1_b.jpg[/url]

DSC_0011 by dicjones, on Flickr]Lady M[/url]

This first cover is super sweeeeet and having Steigerwald makes it that much cooler, don't have a siggy from him since the Turner days

Looks like steampunk to me..and after a quick google search apparently it is.

A partially mechanical amnesiac, who begins a new life as a private detective and bounty hunter. She takes cases the ordinary law enforcers can not or will not, while searching for clues to her past.

Origin

Lady Mechanika was created in 2010 by Joe Benitez and Peter Steigerwald for an original series with Aspen publishers. Being the star of her own comic line she takes a lot of her design and concept from the very popular steam punk genre. She has already received huge popularity in a very short time due to extremely popular design.

The lady herself features mechanical limbs as well as augmented eyes, she also suffers from a nasty case of amnesia and as such is constantly hunting for clues about her past and her mysterious limbs.

Anyone have any knowledge of these books? are they any good?

Just got these three in the mail:

scan0021.jpg

scan0020.jpg

scan0022.jpg

Nice to see you got these back from the Cincy show. I am glad you ran over to Bellman and snagged that last sketch he had. Great pricing from him for his sketches. Too bad he didn't bring a lot of them and someone on these boards snagged multiple Captain America sketches before anyone else really could.

What tier did you sub these under, I fear I will be waiting for my Steranko sigs from this show to get back to me sometime in Spring.

CaptainAmerica55.jpg

CaptainAmerica54.jpg

CaptainAmerica61.jpg

I posted these last week in the "Please Grade My" section.

However now I actually have them back. I know the grades are low, but these are my first Golden Age submissions and my first Cap books. So I am very proud of them even in the sub VG range.

These books looked really nice in hand at the Cincy show. Damn crapshoot when it comes to getting grades on books with CGC sometimes. They still look damn good in the slabs.