• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,958 posts in this topic

My first submissions......missed the deadline on the WD # 100 but otherwise quite pleased.

Untitled_zps5aa128eb.jpg

cgc1_zps07bed1ff.jpg

Thanks Joey for doing the leg work. You made my first time a pleasant experience.

AA

MarvelSpotlight32CGC96.jpg

MetalMen8CGC92.jpg

Metamorpho6CGC92.jpg

MsMarvel16CGC98.jpg

MsMarvel17CGC94.jpg

MsMarvel17CGC96.jpg

MsMarvel18CGC98.jpg

RedWolf1CGC92.jpg

RedWolf1CGC94.jpg

RedWolf2CGC98.jpg

RedWolf4CGC92.jpg

RedWolf7CGC96.jpg

SGFLL53CGC90.jpg

SGFLL56CGC80.jpg

SGFLL111CGC92.jpg

Superboy174CGC85.jpg

Superboy179CGC92.jpg

SupernaturalThrillers5CGC94.jpg

TOD14CGC94.jpg

TOD15CGC94.jpg

TOD16CGC96.jpg

TOD50CGC96.jpg

Warlock1CGC92.jpg

Warlock14CGC92.jpg

Warlock15CGC96.jpg

WesternKid1CGC96.jpg

WF155CGC90.jpg

Xmen40CGC94.jpg

To those who have no clue why I went off on a hissy fit, its very simple. Some of you wise old-timers, while still feeling "hip to the jig" cause you're message-board fluent, might be surprised or even unaware of what I'm about to say.

We live in an age where many people use mobile devices to browse the internet. Desktop and laptop computers are becoming a thing of the past outside of businesses.

This brings up certain challenges though, such as content delivery and maximization of said content in a timely manner, and heightened awareness to the quantity of data being viewed in relation to direct cost associated with using a mobile device and the data plan in use.

Having a post that is gobsmacked with 10+ higher-resolution pictures can be a bit more cumbersome to render and download on a phone or tablet, now add the buffoonery of you guys quoting and nesting those quotes cause you like to act like children think its witty and clever makes it extremely difficult to enjoy this thread and be able to browse the posts effectively and frustration free.

I wouldn't expect you guys to think about that though cause that would be ludicrous of course.

Carry on though, and keep those witty pictures coming!

Edit: forgot to add the pictures to fit in.

Edited by roastedbagel

50 new greggy books

To those who have no clue why I went off on a hissy fit, its very simple. Some of you wise old-timers, while still feeling "hip to the jig" cause you're message-board fluent, might be surprised or even unaware of what I'm about to say.

We live in an age where many people use mobile devices to browse the internet. Desktop and laptop computers are becoming a thing of the past outside of businesses.

This brings up certain challenges though, such as content delivery and maximization of said content in a timely manner, and heightened awareness to the quantity of data being viewed in relation to direct cost associated with using a mobile device and the data plan in use.

Having a post that is gobsmacked with 10+ higher-resolution pictures can be a bit more cumbersome to render and download on a phone or tablet, now add the buffoonery of you guys quoting and nesting those quotes cause you like to act like children think its witty and clever makes it extremely difficult to enjoy this thread and be able to browse the posts effectively and frustration free.

I wouldn't expect you guys to think about that though cause that would be ludicrous of course.

Carry on though, and keep those witty pictures coming!

Edit: forgot to add the pictures to fit in.

:facepalm:

Agreed...and I've been a culprit too many times.

I'm also one of those people who would like to take a switch to young whippersnappers like this one while whistling the Leave It To Beaver theme...